Topic: Biased admins, Biased League, Blah Blah Blah?  (Read 11638 times)

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
Biased admins, Biased League, Blah Blah Blah?
« on: April 15, 2005, 06:33:33 pm »
Hi there, i came back today, you may notice i dont play an awful lot. Well sh*t happens, and when i come play a few games with the ISC guys we always go to bed with a smile on our face. Those of you who know me personally will know im in it for the fun, and the hard games, and my wings love my cockyness both in and out of the game. Several months ago, this led to a jokey incident where i post something on the GZ forums about fluffy animals and bunnies of ISC killing the GDA, hugging, then humping the ugly lizards. I was frustrated at what a poor game GDA offered us even when terms are in thier favour. However, was all in jest, Kel didnt take it this way, and hates me, and ISC because of it.

Now, after this, was some sh*t which followed up on the forums, and i knew i couldnt change, its my nature to make fun because im enjoying myself, and after posting a picture of hamsters having rampant sex and calling them Kel and Jakle, well things didnt follow up too well. I decided to take a break from SFC and thought maybe it would benefit my fleet if i was cuasing the problems. Really, it doesnt seem like i was causing the problems. But some GDA and the leader wannabe types were.

This leads me to the decision, that an only an outside source can give an opinion on what should happen in the game with ISC vs SOV.

Now there are some important facts to consider.

SOV missed the deadline for all games to be completedl

SOV missed the date scheduled for the games to be completed.

ISC kept members on for 24 hours either side of the time when the game was scheduled to be completed.

SOV asked to play the game at a date after all matches were due to be completed when ISC is not prepared, and outnumbered.

Seems fairly 1 sided to me, infact, if you read this, you may be shocked to hear that there is any quarrel whatsoever. However, look at the GDA history between me, Kel, and the fleet, and apparently kel isnt biased ok........ whatever. sounds like bullsh*t to me.

Also due to the nature of this, it means that nobody who plays the dynaverse can decide on the matter, but it also means that nobody from GSA can decide either, as all GSA would side with us, all Dynaverse would side, with kel and SOV.

Now, you guys may argue that it doesnt make any difference now, and that we are in the playoffs etc. Now take into consideration this. ISC has won every single championship for GZ, even when the rules stacked against us, we played through it, and  weve come through the other side. However, this cycle is different, because this is the only cycle in which we have never lost a match, and we wish to finish with a 10 and 0 record. This is important to us, as you know this is likely our last cycle.

All those who fly against us, know that we are very good pilots, and those players who play what we play for, hard matches, fun fights, wouldnt even dream of acting the way SOV have done.

Seeing as from what ive determined here, that no outside source should decide,  Me, Phaser, and Butcher, will be online for the next 3 to 4 hours. If you can bring a squad to come and play us in this time period, Plasmas armed and ready. However if you cannot, you must surely accept that you are the ones in fault in terms of scheduling, and take the loss. We have been more than fair here as you can see.

So, we will see you in up to 3 hours, or we will see a 10 and 0 record, and see you in the playoff's, you dont seem to comprehend 10 and 0 is more important than the playoffs to us. You may win, and if you do, great.

Now lets just quit all the homo sh*t, ive posted above what is fair, you know its above and beyond what is required, and if it was any other fleet, which didnt have me and my history, it wouldnt be this way.

Also DO NOT, go down the road of talented said this talented said <whine whine whine whine> because its bullsh*t, you know its bullsh*t, now zip it.

Anyway, were waiting, lets see if SOV can spit the balls out of thier mouth and meet us, thier problem head on. Or whether they are going to carry on sucking like molested children.

And for those of you who wonder what 2 hamsters having rampent sex looks like

« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 11:52:52 am by GDA-Kel »

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
Lord we apologise and please be with the starving pigmies down in NewGuinea amen. ;D

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
Just as i thought, seems it was the latter, even tho Green and cougar both been around. Says it all. Kel, 10 and 0 now?

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
I think this thread deserves a :ban:  from the forums at the very least

Offline deadmansix

• Lt.

well for one you dont have all the facts,as we of the SoV had set up severl diferant times and stated that the weekends that were set up buy the ISC we could not make and there were times the the ISC couldnt make the times that we could, as real life does tend to intrued at times,there was and is no reason to be rude and insulting both you and us tryed on several ocasions to set up matches to no avail,there was no dodging no hideing the weekends were out for us and so it seams the weekdays were not good for you guys and when there were to of you we offerd you a 2v2 and it was not acepted, now we have flown together on the d2 on the same team and you know we dont just not do somthing this whole mess was just bad timing on both our parts pure and simpel. there is no reason to get all bent out of shape over this,its just a game there is no money or anyones life on the line its just a game.

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
i would hope that neither kel or sov take the bait on this obvious attemtp to stir the pot once again.Ian,it seems obvious you need to take another 6 months off as the first 2 or 3 defenately wasn't enough.Butcher,i think it's important to stand up for ones team mate but not when he is so obviously trying to inflame( and wrong) not 1 but 2 communities.it seems he has (iantheace) a desire to take so much fun out of sfc that he would like to see sfc as a game and community destroy for nothing other than to be able say....he did it. 

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
Kel I say give the babies their bottle and lets get this nonsense over with. They obviously have no life and have to over-inflate the importance of a game in order to have some meaning in their pathetic existences. Personally I'm ready to throw the whole season just to get them to go away like they promised. Get some perspective people, its just a game.

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
Hmmm OK  we have been called cheese flyers ,trouble makers,a dishonorable clan ,unsportsman like,rude,un intelligent,uber pilot's,and numerous other things all for what? usually for exposing various BS across the board from many fleet's and player's in Dyna and pbr..... We have been asked to quit ,go away, disappear, piss off,and now to be banned..........We have seen the rules changed,match terms messed with,fleets purposely bring 2 pilots instead of 3 when it made the match better for them to do so,fleets actually dodge us purposely to prevent some of our players from playing ......... but we are not supposed to take any of it personal..........I have said before in the court of public opinion we cannot win and it's pointless..........You all want a fact here's one for yeah we were a brand new fleet when this all started of mostly little known pilot's BUT WE ARE your 2 time champions 3 really since everyone quit last cycle before we took it again( must be some record we dont know about).........and finally with that all said frankly WE OWN YOUR AZZES do what you will hell elect a new paper champ but u better take a good long look at the pic above..........OWNED ..!.. :-*

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
i would hope that neither kel or sov take the bait on this obvious attemtp to stir the pot once again.Ian,it seems obvious you need to take another 6 months off as the first 2 or 3 defenately wasn't enough.Butcher,i think it's important to stand up for ones team mate but not when he is so obviously trying to inflame( and wrong) not 1 but 2 communities.it seems he has (iantheace) a desire to take so much fun out of sfc that he would like to see sfc as a game and community destroy for nothing other than to be able say....he did it. 

desire to take so much fun out of sfc that he would like to see sfc as a game and community destroy for nothing other than to be able say....he did it. 

LOL, I think you guys missed the point, i bring fun into it. Think it was GW2 i played on all the way thru with the alliance ppl, and theres no way they coudlnt say i didnt add some spice to that dyna, hunting doctor strangelove stuff in late era ships and winning then posting the screenies of the doctors in question getting blown to bits lol. Or the match i go into with a BAR vs 2 C7 and a C7V flown by players and come out of it with alll3 dead and they wanted me kicked from dyna for cheating etc. And why would i want to be able to say i destroyed the community, like anyone would <care atall>.  You are just another mother f*cker who has a quarrel with me personally cus ive handed u ur ass repeatedly, and not stated something like <nice try guys i was very impressed> because tbh i probably wasnt.

Offline Toast

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Biased admins, Biased League, Balls in your mouth, isnt this a bit gay?
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2005, 11:14:52 am »
:o Wow Corbo Ur back i didn't think there would be enuff DNA left on that rock to scrape up so u could be recloned it's a miracle  :popcorn:

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2005, 11:18:56 am »
Kel I say give the babies their bottle and lets get this nonsense over with. They obviously have no life and have to over-inflate the importance of a game in order to have some meaning in their pathetic existences. Personally I'm ready to throw the whole season just to get them to go away like they promised. Get some perspective people, its just a game.

Is this what you were told to say on dynaverse ventrillo, sounds like it might be. Over inflate game to make importance out of pathetic existance? rofl. You are truely pathetic for saying that tbh, hardly seems winning the 10 and 0 if its losers like you weve been flying against.

Its always been the same way, nobody likes the fleet that dominates, you cant handle it. Been the same through every SFC. 10 and 0 is important to us, for the reasons stated above, last season, never done it before. If this was the bring some meaning to my pathetic existance i would be feeding u ur own tiny balls telling kel hes going to have to swallow unless the 10 appears. Im on ISC ventrillo, or can come on any other teamspeak server for a real chat, if ur balls are bigger than corbo's.

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2005, 11:29:19 am »
Ian and his Travelling Humping Hamster Show.  What a surprise! 

Guys, honestly, your presentation skills need work. 

There is a right way to go about things and a wrong way.  This is the wrong way.  I will give you an example of the right way in a minute.  First, my recap. 

I declared the ISC vs SoV match null and void.  The choices I have given Phaser via PM are:

1.  ISC ends the season 9-0 and moves on to the playoffs.

OR

2.  ISC may leave and choose not to participate any longer.

Now, ISC has stated that this is not acceptable to them.  That's fine.  Here is what I suggest you do to have even a snowball's chance in Hell of avoiding option 1 or option 2 above.

Create another post that does the following:

1.  Articulates your position, similar to the above, but keeps the warped humor out of it.  No Humping Hamsters. 
2.  State what your desired outcome is.  HINT...HINT...HINT....I would guess that the best possible outcome you may get is to reopen the match.  SoV may still choose to forfeit, 
3.  Calls for a vote of all Fleet reps.  Clearly state an either/or.  The reps either vote for my ruling or your alternate proposal.  In case of 4-4 ties I break the tie, but in this case I will defer to an uninvolved third party.  There are two admins of this site that no longer play in the D2 and also do not participate in this league that I can call on to make a ruling if needed.  They are not my friends.  I do not know them personally.   

That's it.  The right way to do this is the way Butcher proposed the playoff format.  He disagreed with my format.  He proposed an alternate format.  The fleet reps voted on it.  It ended up being a 5-3 vote.  There was no warped humor, veiled degrading comments or rude remarks aimed at anyone. 

Now...if I were truly biased and simply hated your entire fleet, would I go to the trouble to give you this chance?  I will also tell you this.  IF you choose to really try and be mature about this, the fleet reps will give you an honest vote.  Ian's note is not an honest attempt at a resolution.  It is simply more inflammatory rhetoric.  It harms your position more than helps it. 

The ball is in your court.

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2005, 11:36:32 am »
I can feel the love kel, and dont tell me that picture doesnt make u smile or i feel sad for u :P

Offline Nomad

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2005, 11:49:19 am »
The main reason that ISC fleet is not becasue of skills, it is because of Race.

The ISC race is the uber race.
ISC can be beaten but you have to fly the perfect game, and they(ISC) has to make a mistake.

I wonder how good the "ISC" fleet would be flying another race.

Look at the difference in FPF. Flying Fed 4-4 flying ISC 9-1.

Note: ISC fleet as well as all fleets in PBR have good pilots.

Good pilots + uber race  = wins.

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2005, 12:04:07 pm »

ISC can be beaten but you have to fly the perfect game, and they(ISC) has to make a mistake.

Who was the 1 lost to tho nomad :) I rest my case. and i quote from ur guys ' You made us look really stupid'

Offline FPF-Bach

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2005, 12:09:53 pm »

I hate to tell ya Nomad but the FPF was not 4-4 and while flying Fed the record was better then that, gt your facts straight.
Former Federation A/RM SFC2.NET
Former Federation RM SFC2.NET
Hydran A/RM LB4
Interim Federation RM GW3
Federation RM GW4

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2005, 06:44:59 pm »

Loo the 1 lost to tho nomad :) I rest my case. and i quote from ur guys ' You made us look really stupid'

No I made me look stupid, you just happened to be there. You won't believe it i'm sure, but I was just having a bad week. It happens. Try getting a life and you might have one too once in awhiile. I'll restate my challenge to all of you because none of you pussies took me up on it before - I'll be happy to play you one on one anytime. You name the BPV and era and I get to choose terrain.  You guys aren't that good as I proved when Butcher ran from my CM in his SUB. He had what, 100 points of BPV on me and attrition units and still couldn't get the job done? Hell, I even let him tractor me and he still couldn't keep hold of me after he ate all that plasma.

Offline deadmansix

• Lt.
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2005, 12:56:08 am »

Iantheace, yes it was great flying with ya had fun everyone did and yes we are SoV we flew together on GW2 and RDSL and we had fun and frustration, you know 9-0,5-3,4-4,hell 0-10 means nothing if you don't have fun in fact all that scoring is nothing the game is about fun and flying with friends,good pilots,bad pilots it means nothing if you don't have fun so why don't we just stop all this crap and enjoy each others company and have fun flying and let the scoring just be there SoV is here to have fun we had trouble setting a date to fly so what,who did it get killed,who lost money over it no body thats who, so what is the big to do over this one frickin match huh. is this match worth the illfeelings and animosity toward each other I don't think so, do you?

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2005, 01:37:35 am »

Loo the 1 lost to tho nomad :) I rest my case. and i quote from ur guys ' You made us look really stupid'

No I made me look stupid, you just happened to be there. You won't believe it i'm sure, but I was just having a bad week. It happens. Try getting a life and you might have one too once in awhiile. I'll restate my challenge to all of you because none of you pussies took me up on it before - I'll be happy to play you one on one anytime. You name the BPV and era and I get to choose terrain.  You guys aren't that good as I proved when Butcher ran from my CM in his SUB. He had what, 100 points of BPV on me and attrition units and still couldn't get the job done? Hell, I even let him tractor me and he still couldn't keep hold of me after he ate all that plasma.

Butcher's a nice player. I accept ur challenge, tho lets make it best of 5, and after the 1st 3 games, want u making the thread here about how you got owned. I  havent played in a long time, and will be out of touch, but that hardly matters if im going to be flying against a low calibre pilot.