Topic: To Kel and Kroma: Eject ISC from playoffs.  (Read 4702 times)

Offline Slider

• Lt. Junior Grade
To Kel and Kroma: Eject ISC from playoffs.
« on: April 18, 2005, 09:10:19 am »
Please consider putting the ejection of ISC to vote before the fleet leaders of this game. Their continued presence and poor attitudes reflect poorly on ladder players whom wish to play this game for fun with the type of respect that is often exibited in teams that play this game.

Already they have infected other players with "we are the world" attitude. They are now doing here what they have done to GZ in the past. The end result was a frustrating end. Please do not allow 20 players no matter how big of a team they are to ruin this for the rest of us.

Its taken 5 years to get to here. Tolernace of these type of people has not worked, eject them. The league will survive just right without them.

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
Re: To Kel and Kroma: Eject ISC from playoffs.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 09:20:46 am »
Wait a minute... they have 20+ members and could not get 3 of them to show up on a weekday for over 1 month?
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 09:24:49 am »
European players filling in alot of matches, its 1am or so when you guys wanna start on a weekday for me for example. its np i can do it on weekends, but on a weekday can really screw my life around, what i find funny is SOV has what 15 ppl and none of these could show up for any of our weekend dates? In my opinion you shouldnt be able to play in this league and moderate it, really awful concept, Kel, and kroma in like our arch enemy fleet lol. Oki, makes sense they should be moderating.

You dynaverse guys obviously dont understand what ISC play the game for.

See what i mean about the bandwagon too, you had no problems with me whatsoever and we got on great bearslayer in GW2, but now im off the scene for awhile and theres more spicks on the seen, less credability, zzzzzzzzz the polotics is so dull.

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 09:35:30 am »
Try 5 players who have been consistant.

Green
Deadman
Cougar
Rekoji (moi)

About half of the people from this post, I haven't even met yet over 2 cycles. Oh, and 1 left for KHH.

And who said I had a problem with you?  I think you approached this situation totally wrong.  Try the sugar and spice way first, then be the bull in the china shop.  Not the other way around.

I definately have a problem is Phaser & Talented after the way they not only acted poorly, but encouraged others to get in on the act on GSA.

Butcher, while he can annoy me, has a passion for the game that I respect. Other than that, I haven't really had dealings with ISC guys, so I have no opinion one way or the other.

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 09:39:58 am »
Well this is your roster, and this is what we have to go on :)

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 09:40:41 am »
And none of your guys was available on a Friday for 4 weeks in a row?

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 09:43:01 am »
I would be available any friday, think bucter would. i dont see why we couldnt do a friday? seems like awful communication......... And if this is the case, re-open the match, we play it, we win or lose on a friday and we all happy?

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 09:52:53 am »
Not my decision.

Even if it was, I would say no.

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2005, 09:54:33 am »
And you are the guys arguing about bad sportsmanship, if the tables were turned ISC would take the offer in a second.

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2005, 09:57:53 am »
And you are the guys arguing about bad sportsmanship, if the tables were turned ISC would take the offer in a second.

You need to lookup the word sportsmanship, as you haven't applied it properly here.
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline iantheace

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 10:00:31 am »
its close enough maybe  should use the phrase league etiquette. You got my point.

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2005, 10:01:52 am »

Like I said, offer the sugar before you offer the hammer.  Not the hammer, then the sugar.