Topic: The facts!!!  (Read 4296 times)

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
The facts!!!
« on: April 18, 2005, 05:39:54 pm »
Wait a minute... they have 20+ members and could not get 3 of them to show up on a weekday for over 1 month?
And none of your guys was available on a Friday for 4 weeks in a row?

Anyone of u can read?If yes then ill make it easier for u. Read the facts and stop the BS.

[ISC]GreyWolf  « on: 18 March 2005, 17:32:37 » opens a new topic for Week #8 ISC vs SoV
Let me know when SoV can fly. 
Weekends early afternoon/evening is best for us.

762_XC  « Reply #1 on: 18 March 2005, 23:57:29 »
Can you guys do any weeknights at all? That's usually when most of us are available - 9ish eastern

[ISC]GreyWolf « Reply #2 on: 19 March 2005, 00:13:56 »
Weeknights are tougher for us to get wings...usually prior to 8PM EST works, say 6-7 ish... <- Can u read this Bearslayer or should i use Caps?

6 Days later...

762_XC  « Reply #3 on: 25 March 2005, 14:29:25 »
Still looking for a weekend time where we can get 3 pilots. Easter weekeknd is pretty much out.

[ISC]GreyWolf « Reply #4 on: 27 March 2005, 05:59:38 »
K
We can fly weekdays starting 6-7PM EST and weekends nearly anytime...                                                        <- and again..
Just let me know when...

Green  « Reply #7 on: 28 March 2005, 00:45:42 »
Will post in the SoV forum for ability to do a 6-7pm EST start time.  Hope to get an answer to you soonest.

Green « Reply #10 on: 30 March 2005, 02:13:03 »
Grey/Phaser,
So far, we only have 2 for Wed/Thu at 7pm.  We can get 3 for Wed/Thu at 930pm.
Still waiting to hear from others to see if we can get a 3rd for Thursday at 7pm (which appears to be the best hope so far).
It may end up being a weekend go if we can't get early players before then.

[ISC]Phaser  « Reply #11 on: 30 March 2005, 02:17:08 »
np, just let us know ....

Green « Reply #12 on: 01 April 2005, 01:46:46 »
Looks like the weekend.  What times work for you?

4 days later and speaking for sportmanship...

[ISC]Butcher Reply #13 on: 05 April 2005, 01:20:13
My appologies for the delay Green!
Checking the ISC forums for a time this weekend.
Keep ya  updated soon

next day : We should have pilots available this weekend afternoon ...
Lets say 5:00-7:00 pm EST time this  Sunday or Saturday???

762_XC « Reply #15 on: 06 April 2005, 20:00:35 »
Checking.

3days later: Hey Green, I will be offline until next weekend, so go ahead and schedule this without me.

In the meantime Kel the league admin has set a deadline so all the matches should finish till monday the 11th

[ISC]Phaser  « Reply #17 on: 12 April 2005, 22:45:16 »
before yall set anything up with GDA lets get our last game done, unless yall just want to forfeit to us and move on to the playoffs i'll leave that up to you....

SoV werent able to schedule the match before the deadline  and  started negotiations with GDA for the playoffs match but Phaser gave them the chance(We still want to) to reschedule and this is what he got

Green  Reply #18 on: 13 April 2005, 04:46:50 »

Not sure who the question was meant for Phaser.  ISC is our last game.  We're trying to gather folks who can make a 7pm EDT match (have 2 so far for Thursday, will try for a third).
However, if you wish to knock it off and forfeit to us, that is fine, won't really matter, we'll both be in the playoffs no matter what and the brackets won't change.  Your call bro. ('till I hear back, I will keep trying to find earlier players)

oh well after that crap from both sides begun...

« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 06:55:18 pm by [ISC]Butcher »

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
Re: The facts!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 05:45:27 pm »
Um, does anyone really care at this point? 
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 06:02:43 pm »
edit:yes DH if u can read above u would notice some like Bear do

ISC although have players in Europe always managed to cooporate with other fleets and make the times as much easier for them as possible.
DAMMIT I HAVE FLYED ALL THE PBA MATCHES at 3:00-6:00am !!!

ISC fleet always followed the rules of the league and showed good sportmanship to anyone that showed it to us.

Now for the record 9th fleet failed to have enough pilots to finish the games in our match but we offered to reschedule the match.
KHH failed to show on a schedule time and we offered to reschedule the match although they couldnt make it later and forfeit it.

When ISC wins a match in gsa we respect the opponent playing and we type vgg and then gn.
When we win 2 first games we always ask to play the 3rd for fun cause we r here to have fun playing games,although none ever accepted our offer.

ISC fleet reply to bad sportmanship with bad sportmanship and flaming with flaming

ISC is the most hated fleet cause we happened to be the only fleet which won the previous cycles and that seems some dont like it a lot.

Bearslayer my thread about the Warning had nothing to do with complaining but to show to all of u who accuse us for being rude and bad sportmanship that we are all the same sh*t.And i think it served its purpose

As for sliders posts: He is the last guy who should have the right to accuse people for being rude as this was his very first post in the Dynaverse community: "Go eat sh*t and die morph"
The guy havent even fly a single match in the league.He is just a forum flamer and nothing else.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 06:17:56 pm by [ISC]Butcher »

Offline Slider

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 06:56:31 pm »
ooooooo, your getting alot of play out of my first post in this lobby.

I played in season 1 and a few games in season 2.  Beat ISC 2x as =SoV= Legendary. Remember me now...
....(I can hear the "but I didnt play" comment now)

Yea we lost in the play offs---everyone loses.

I played a match in KHH recently. We have several players so I dont play every match. Get your facts straight Butchy.

Wow you just gave me a great idea for a poll.

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 04:05:04 am »
Dont worry i know u just fine ,u r an expert flamestarter, expert at being rude to other people cause i have read your posts here and in GZ.
But in battle i ve playing u just once on 1v1 and after u never score a single internal at my L-CWLP u claimed u r rusty and left gsa.
Thats your attitude u sing it and sing it and when u never bring it u go away and claim that never happened.
I have nothing to do with u i might always return the flames when im provoked but i m a true SFC gamer i love this game and i enjoy to play anything related to it.
I am addicted to SFC and only the people who play frequently in gsa like Dfly know how many times i have advertised the PBA league and the Dynaverse servers there and have brought and helped players to setup their game and join Dynaverse.
Save your efforts with stupid polls  u will NEVER be able to ban me from this community no matter if u took advantage of the bad situation of my fleet and were lucky that currently the admin that came here was an old friend of yours cause Dynaverse doesnt work like GZ  where u had your buddies admins/owners toleration and when u couldnt deal with someone in battle u simple provoked him to a flame war trying to get him banned.
Here isnt your playground any more do u wanna play? ill meet u in battle.And trust me if they start ban people u will be the first.

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 04:30:35 am »
KHH failed to show on a schedule time and we offered to reschedule the match although they couldnt make it later and forfeit it.

As for sliders posts: He is the last guy who should have the right to accuse people for being rude as this was his very first post in the Dynaverse community: "Go eat sh*t and die morph"
The guy havent even fly a single match in the league.He is just a forum flamer and nothing else.

The KHH forfeit was ENTIRELY    MY   FAULT......I got the times screwed up.....I apologised along with an explanation of what happened.....
using this as part of a tirade would not be an example of good sportsmanship. Slider showed up for the match with ISC at the time I requested ...once again...that was MY FAULT and I again apologise...both to Slider and to ISC...Just for the record...Slider has flown this cycle and hopefully will continue his participation in KHH.

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 05:16:28 am »
Im not talking about when u guys forfeit the match the second time u didnt show up.
Im talking about the first time when the only guy who showed up was U Minime as the others u said  were watching the Superball and although we could make u forfeit the match we kindly offered to reschedule.
As for slider he did fly one match? Ok i didnt know that whatever...

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 08:36:03 am »
If the missed game was a true mix up then why isn't ISC offering to play it out like with SOV?

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 09:01:01 am »

Right - aside from the badgering I observed in the scheduling thread, this is how things should work out.

A match was scheduled, KHH didn't show, you guys were swell and offered a 2nd chance.  KHH no showed on the 2nd, and a forfeit was the right call to make.

Am I overlooking your point?

Offline Slider

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 09:05:10 am »
You just dont know when to quit do ya.

Dear Bitchy

**If they (Dyna) banned me for standing up to jerks like you I'd be more than happy to leave. I would not want to be a part of a group of people that tolerate bullies but not vigilantes.

I will however repect their wishes to allow you to stay and forgo my persuit of having the lot of you banned. Actually just you and Ian would suffice. I will also not start arguements, however if your going to stick your head up, im going to shoot it off in here or anywhere I find you.

Here get your facts straight some more.

1. My flames as i call them seldom if ever use profanity (unless its real funny or a fed). I make my point ie This guy  is cheating or This clan is doing something detremental. And I go from there. Usually the offending parties give me all sorts of ammo, as Ian just did but smartly backed off.

As a single player I risk alot more....see if I posted a thread titled' The admins are biased and have Balls in their mouths" I think I would be gone permenently. I doubt Id get a note telling me why. But noooooo, you guys get all sorts of second chances. Personally Im amazed.

2.You claim to have played me recently before, in a Lyran and I in what a Gorn ship you said in another thread. Dude I dont ever fly Gorn, While the dyna guys dont know me from adam im sure your claim will sound very hollow to people who know me and my style of play. So you keep believing that was a game with me.  Trust me dude if you had fought me 1 v 1, you'd have considerable damage to show for it at the very least.

3. Dont address me, Dont PM me, Dont ask me for a game, Dont chat me. While these guys have a league to run and put up with you, I dont have to. You can join Morph in Slider's Diner of you know what I mean.

You keep working to get me banned and I'll work on you. We'll see who gets who first.

[insert expletive]

Slider

« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 09:21:18 am by KHH-Slider »

Offline Sochin

• Lt.
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 09:41:54 am »
WOW this is a very productive and mature thread, ive seen five year olds act with more sense than you lot knock it off will you or take it someplace else.

Offline GDA-Kel

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 09:57:41 am »
We are done here.

GDA-Kel
Gorn Dragon Alliance