Topic: EAW cd key  (Read 7656 times)

Offline hayes7cc

• Ensign
EAW cd key
« on: April 18, 2005, 11:47:38 pm »
This great site may be my last chance for help since Interplay closed- I really liked SFC I and bought a  new-sealed SFC II EAW game off ebay.  With great dissapointment, I found the new game would not accept the 16 digit cd key code on the jewel case.  After some internet searching, I learned about the 20 DIGIT missing codes.  Can anyone, other than Interplay really help with the code, or should I just throw out this copy of the game like a breached warp core?!

hayes

Offline GateKeeper

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: EAW cd key
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 02:17:38 am »

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 10:12:34 pm »
Hayes,

Shoot me a PM and I'll help ya out.
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 12:51:43 pm »
Pesty, there was a Lady named Skinnygeekgirl  who had joined up a few weeks ago, that had the same problem. I posted about It in the Mod forums, any chance you can Help her out also? I can't find a single extra key myself.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 04:13:28 pm »
  just a little OT here Stephen but your Karma is a sitting at 666 here take a look for your self and on the subject someonve needs their keys to SFC3 I told him to go to Activison and they turn him around.What would his next coures of action be it is in this forum name is GateKeeper

Stephen, AKA Sirgodhand Jr.
Whooot Master Cattle Baron
Global Moderator
Commander

[Engage!] [Belay that!]

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2005, 05:23:27 pm »
Pesty, there was a Lady named Skinnygeekgirl who had joined up a few weeks ago, that had the same problem. I posted about It in the Mod forums, any chance you can Help her out also? I can't find a single extra key myself.

Stephen

Already taken care of..
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2005, 05:24:29 pm »
just a little OT here Stephen but your Karma is a sitting at 666 here take a look for your self and on the subject someonve needs their keys to SFC3 I told him to go to Activison and they turn him around.What would his next coures of action be it is in this forum name is GateKeeper

Global Moderator
Commander

[Engage!] [Belay that!]

Already helped GateKeeper as well..

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2005, 07:27:36 pm »
Pesty, there was a Lady named Skinnygeekgirl who had joined up a few weeks ago, that had the same problem. I posted about It in the Mod forums, any chance you can Help her out also? I can't find a single extra key myself.

Stephen

Already taken care of..

Thanks Pesty, appreciate It...

Global Moderator
Commander

[Engage!] [Belay that!]

Hehe, Yeah It's a Joke the guys in Hot and Spicy are playing on me, I've been getting alot of + karma, But a few of my friends keep Putting It back to 666 as a Joke. It's all in Good fun I suppose, But thanks for noticing Age.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline GateKeeper

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2005, 08:23:48 am »

Global Moderator
Commander

[Engage!] [Belay that!]

What ??  Pestalence, did I miss something??  I don't see anything from you in my post.

http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163355154.0.html

I have no new messages in my PM, and didn't notice anything in my e-mail.

Could you recontact me with this info please, I had just about given up hope.

Thanks