Topic: Gafy excelcior blanks  (Read 3161 times)

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
Re: Gafy excelcior blanks
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2005, 12:36:05 am »
thanks guys. I am going to double back up these on 2 zip disks cuz I am sick of loosing the stuff. I dunno if I accedently deleted them this time or if there are here somewhere in this huge mess of folders and I just can't find'em. anyways, if anyone happens to have an FCL (miranda) gafy version handy like the one found on the maas/dublinar, that should be the last one I need except the carrier excel B variant which I think I can copy and paste the cargo door on over the impulse and make myself...I hope. Mackie said he can make one (FCL) but just incase....

edit: Ok, copy and paste worked on the FOAS excelcior-B variant with the extra impulse as cargo doors so that problem is solved. I discovered in subsequent searches of my drive some kitbashes using these really light blue p81 lakota textures with the red impulse reactor domes:
http://www.universeatwar.org/domwarsbc/StarforceProductions/doyouhave.rar
Shown in that rar file. Rouge included the darker colored and FOAS/GAFY versions but I still don't have a blank for the light blue ones. Might as well finish getting them all at once. I need these, the FCL dorsal and ventral with textured phaser titties and ventral connie with phaser titties (as shown on the maas and dublinar bashes from mackie) and I should have all of them. Once I get these 5 bmps I'll zip'em up and make copius backups.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 01:22:25 am by Starforce2 »

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2005, 02:07:14 am »
So you want the FCl one, with the Phasers textured on it.

No problem I have that readily available along with a ship you can have to see if anyone wants to complete it, since I won't anytime soon. Just PM me a E-mail addy and I will send it your way.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2005, 07:45:45 am »
So you want the FCl one, with the Phasers textured on it.

No problem I have that readily available along with a ship you can have to see if anyone wants to complete it, since I won't anytime soon. Just PM me a E-mail addy and I will send it your way.

it's a shame too, looks like it'd be nice. Never been found of the ship class but it looks cool now.