Topic: for those who get offended to easily.  (Read 3967 times)

Offline Evil Kraven

• Lt. Junior Grade
for those who get offended to easily.
« on: April 26, 2005, 07:39:30 pm »
guys and gals,

take it from a former "agitator" who used to get highly amused by getting under others skin so easily.

just try to  ignore posts made by fools, and donkeys( I know its hard). when you put your two cents in, you just encourage them to continue the banter. if you ignore the donkey posts, and replies for that matter, you'll find it more pleasent, and that the flame fests slowly disapear (there will always be a few donkeys out there no matter what you do).

when you respond in kind, you are just "feeding the donkey" so to speak. and when one donkey feeds another donkey, locking a thread or not, a donkey has just been fed agian. no good has been done.

so if you feel the need to respond to a fool or a donkey.....read this post, wait a day, read it agian. if you still feel the urge to respond................ then by all means go ahead and feed yourelf.

this has got to be the best post I ever made. really should be required reading and sticky'd.

"The Evil One"
Kraven

762_XC

Re: for those who get offended to easily.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 09:33:58 pm »
Donkey schen.

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 09:59:26 am »
This post was brought to you by kraven after eating chocolate covered shrooms (FROM BC) and he finsihed watching Shrek...

ShadowLord

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 04:22:10 pm »
I like the posts where people say they shouldn't bother to reply....but reply anyway.....I still think they need to get back on those meds.

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 08:52:42 am »
Maybe I just like playing with my donkey. <snicker>
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Evil Kraven

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2005, 10:27:43 am »
This post was brought to you by kraven after eating chocolate covered shrooms (FROM BC) and he finsihed watching Shrek...

ShadowLord

actually had I had the shrooms it would have been a much better post, and it just so happend that yes.........shrek II was watched before makeing that post (very good mr duck, once agian it seems you are on the ball).

IMHO shrek blew away shrek II. best actor goes to  puss n boots.  honerable mention to pinochio for wearing womens underwear, and the ugly stepsister (who looks alot like duck).

the absolute worst goes to fairy godmother (who reminds me of minime) and her son prince charming (who reminds me of slider in drag).

of course, donkey reminds of...........

"The Evil One"
Kraven

Offline 2Hot2Handle

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 02:23:50 am »
guys and gals,

take it from a former "agitator" who used to get highly amused by getting under others skin so easily.

just try to  ignore posts made by fools, and donkeys( I know its hard). when you put your two cents in, you just encourage them to continue the banter. if you ignore the donkey posts, and replies for that matter, you'll find it more pleasent, and that the flame fests slowly disapear (there will always be a few donkeys out there no matter what you do).

when you respond in kind, you are just "feeding the donkey" so to speak. and when one donkey feeds another donkey, locking a thread or not, a donkey has just been fed agian. no good has been done.

so if you feel the need to respond to a fool or a donkey.....read this post, wait a day, read it agian. if you still feel the urge to respond................ then by all means go ahead and feed yourelf.

this has got to be the best post I ever made. really should be required reading and sticky'd.

"The Evil One"
Kraven

I am going to go throw up now. What has the world come to ???????????? I never expected to here Kraven talk about a donkey unless it had Mexican bar in the same sentance. :-*

Offline K9

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 01:18:54 pm »
Or even Priest Rabbi and a Duck.

Offline Ronin

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • sub·ter·fuge (sub-tr-fyooj) - Romulan foreplay
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2005, 05:20:15 pm »
Kraven has finally found a way to get that pre-school prostitution ring going and is being nice here to avoid drawing attention to himself. Smart. Very smart. Always knew he was clever...
"Flying Romulan takes cunning. You either have it... or you die."

In The Beginning -- An unfinished fictionalized account of events surrounding the old Starlance League.