Topic: DynaVerse. Net Is once again Stepping up for another Charity.  (Read 6205 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Thanks to Frey and the Dyna Members, I have a unique Oppertunity to be involved with My fire Dept. and you guys.

This month is our Fund raising Month, and for $10.00 + $3.00 Shipping and handling, You can help our Fire Department. In return, I will send you a Real Nice Pocket knife/ Lockblade.  On May 7th, we will also have a Italian Dinner for $5.00 here in Wellston.

Right now, we serve about 490 Miles, and 897+ People. Our Budget as of this time is just under $6,000.00 We are a Volunteer Dept, and don't get paid for anything we do. Your Donation is Of course welcome, and I'm Happy to have this Place be one of our sponsers. 

If you need More Info, please email Me , Or call me at 405-356-2902.

I appreciate all the good Work you guys have done in the past, and the Money will go into Buying us Bunker Gear, and air packs. The air packs, cost around $2500.00 + , With that we can do A better job with structure fires, Which we have been doing with out Gear.

Stephen Humbly thanks you.

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Fedman NCC-3758

• Brother Federico the Feducator & Lord High Mokus
  • Rear Admiral
Re: DynaVerse. Net Is once again Stepping up for another Charity.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 10:04:30 am »
Send a PM with the mailing address and the check will be in the mail.  ;)
The Star Spangled Banner bring hither,
 O're Columbia's true sons let it wave.
May the wreaths they have won never wither,
 Nor it's stars cease to shine on the brave.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 10:08:56 am »
Send a PM with the mailing address and the check will be in the mail.  ;)

Thanks for stepping up Fedman, The address Is RR2. Box 77E wellston Oklahoma. 74881

Guys, I appreciate this Very much, After 6 years as A Marine, Which I also loved, It's Nice to be in the People saving Buisness. Another Huge Thank you for the Dynaverse For allowing me to do this, and Being a Wonderfull Sponcer for my Little Troop of Men.

Stephen 405-356-2902

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Fedman NCC-3758

• Brother Federico the Feducator & Lord High Mokus
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 10:42:00 am »
Done.

Stay safe out there.
The Star Spangled Banner bring hither,
 O're Columbia's true sons let it wave.
May the wreaths they have won never wither,
 Nor it's stars cease to shine on the brave.

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 10:59:19 am »
You guys don't have Scott packs to enter a burning building?

We need to look around for some grant money for that.  You can't get someone out of a housefire without those, or you'll sear your lungs out trying.
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2005, 01:32:36 pm »
You guys don't have Scott packs to enter a burning building?

We need to look around for some grant money for that.  You can't get someone out of a housefire without those, or you'll sear your lungs out trying.

I telll You Brother andy, we had an Oil well fire here a while back. The smoke was so Thick , that you could Barely See your hand One foot from your face. We had three Units out on that call, Lincoln, Wellston, and Chandler. We went in the Back where the fire started. I looked over cause I saw Abit of Glow, And IT was our Chief. He was Busy sucking down a swisher sweet.

I know for a fact you would Have done the same thing, Being an ex- Deputiy and all, But we need some grant Money, and Alot in donations. I always feel Kinda bad asking for things like this, But Guys, We need The dough.

We also have a new Fire Chief after this whole thing, as The last one done got himself Killed about Two months ago, From Lung Cancer.

Stephen

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2005, 09:32:15 pm »
Something you may not know is that I was a volunteer firefighter in high school, until I left for the army, and am well versed in what you need to fight a fire. 

If you don't have self-contained breathing apparatus', it should be against the law for you to show up at a building fire.

We had a Monsanto Chemical plant in our district and man, that thing caught fire once.. holy crap, talk about some putrid fumes.  We also had a Cargill loading elevator, and those things are as dangerous as an unexploded bomb.  All-in-all, though an LP gas storage BLEVE (Boiling liquid, expanding vapor explosion) is the worst thing you can have to deal with short term.  Long term, it's breathing crap in because you don't have an air pack.
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline IndyShark

• Last Knight Standing of the late, great KNF, Member GDA
  • Lt. Commander
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2005, 09:57:27 pm »
Hail Buddy! Do you accept paypal?

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2005, 11:16:03 am »
Hey Indy, I believe Frey has a paypal thingie set up, I'll ask him, and I can always get the Donation from him.

Stephen

Offline IndyShark

• Lt. Commander
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2005, 04:29:28 pm »
Cool, please let me know and I am in!

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2005, 07:20:29 pm »
I hadn't forgoten you ice, I just forget asking Frey when I talk to him. BTW, Thanks alot Fedman, I'll mail the Lockblades out to you this week.

I tell you what, we got alot of Standup guys over here on this Interweb Place we call home.

Stephen

Offline IndyShark

• Lt. Commander
  • Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2005, 09:13:19 pm »
Stephen, don't forget about paypal! I can send you some money you have an account