Topic: My kind of restaurant! Here come the "soup Nazis!"  (Read 729 times)

Offline Jack Morris

• Captain
My kind of restaurant! Here come the "soup Nazis!"
« on: April 30, 2005, 11:05:06 pm »
No, sorry folks, not THAT kind of Nazi!  ;) This restaurant chain will rock! I always wondered why more places did not say over the PA system "Please have your money ready when you arrive at the register, and for Pete's sake, HAVE YOUR CHECKS DATED AND SIGNED" Or "please show courtesy and do not gawk or have long conversations in the grocery aisles."

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/050430/soup_nazi.html?.v=3

I'd love to tell dumbarse customers to get the fluck out by saying out loud "NO SOUP FOR YOU!  ;D

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
Re: My kind of restaurant! Here come the "soup Nazis!"
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 09:14:58 am »
WEll, since te people are forbidden from saying 'no soup for you' by company policy...

Well, I'd say that the place looses some of it's ambiance.

That and the fact that they are asking $10 for an 8 oz. bowl of soup. That is just a little steep. You can get pretty much any kind of soup cheaper pretty much anywhere. Best lobster bisque I ever had was in a little dive called Hale's Tavern in Tuscaloosa. You got a full pint for $6.50, and bread to go with it..
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. - Earl Warron

The advantages of living in the Heart of Dixie- low cost of living, peace and quiet and a conservative majority. For some reason I think that the first two items have a lot to do with the presence of the last one.

"Flag of Alabama I salute thee. To thee I pledge my allegiance, my service, and my life."