Topic: INVALID SECURITY CODE for Starfleet Command Volume II: Empires At War  (Read 5701 times)

Offline BigFattyPlus

• Ensign
 >:(

I am having a BIG problem and I hope that someone can help.  I just bought Star Trek: Starfleet Command Volume II: Empires At War at KB Toys yesterday (Friday).  I have been looking for this game for some time and I was glad to finally find it.  I got it home and tried to play it.  The installation was fine, and the opening movie played good, but when the main screen came up, a prompt appeared telling me to input the security code to authenticate the game, so I put in the one printed on the jewel case, but the game says that the code is invalid!  I put the code in several times, but still no dice.  I am getting frustrated!  Can someone help me?
"Suffer the little ones, yet they may rise up and beat you sensless." Druid's Call, from Magic: The Gatheing

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
Contact FA_Frey_XC on these boards by PM and he may be able to help you out. The problem is not the game CD or the CD Key, the problem was Interplay and a goof they did on their side the last year they made the game.. they accidentally put EAW's Expanded version game CD Key on the older EAW game by accident.. Orion Pirates, the better version of Empires at War, has a 16 character CD key (Orion Pirates has everything that Empires has only more and more weapons and much better game fixes [almost 100 more game fixes] than Empires at War)

Empires at War has a 20 character CD Key.. so if your CD Key is 16 character CD Key, then you have an Orion Pirates CD Key... Interplay's mistake.

FA_Frey_XC should be able to help.. just click on his name in the members area, then click on send this member a Personal Message at the bottom of his profile and let him know the error and relay the information that he requests.. he should be able to get you all set up.
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
heh, By the way, welcome to these boards BFP. your name caught my attention, as I have a 6 week old Boston Terrier named Fatty Patty. Anyway, Follow Pesty's advice, and Frey can get you set up.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War