Topic: Need missing file to script for OP. Anyone have it?  (Read 3505 times)

Offline GDA-S'Cipio

• Brucimus Maximus
  • Captain
  • If I took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy.
Need missing file to script for OP. Anyone have it?
« on: May 20, 2005, 03:18:10 pm »

In order to write scripts for EAW and OP, you need a file called SFC2_Script_API.dsw.   However, this file was not included in the OP release, presumably by error.  Evil Dave gives a link to download this file in his mentoring files, but that link is broken.

I have both EAW and OP.  Can anyone assure me that the SFC2_Script_API.dsw  from EAW is compatible with OP?  (I gave a try using it, but hit errors.  Not sure if the errors come from this file or from something else I did wront.)

If the EAW file is *not* fully compatible with OP, do any OP scripters out there have the proper file?  And would you be willing to send it to me?

-S'Cipio
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."  - James Madison (chief author of the Constitution)

-----------------------------------------
Gorn Dragon Alliance member
Gorn Dragon Templar
Coulda' used a little more cowbell

Offline Indigo_Falcon

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Need missing file to script for OP. Anyone have it?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 04:33:09 pm »
I am no expert on scripting, but I have read enough posts to know that EAW's version of the file will definitely not work with OP.  I just downloaded the file a minute ago in a package called Firesoul OP Build Environment at the following link

http://klingon.stasis.ca/sources_and_utils/

Look under the "AP" header.  The file is very small, so post if you cannot download the file and I can e-mail it.

Offline GDA-S'Cipio

• Brucimus Maximus
  • Captain
  • If I took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy.
Re: Need missing file to script for OP. Anyone have it?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 06:10:09 pm »
I am no expert on scripting, but I have read enough posts to know that EAW's version of the file will definitely not work with OP.  I just downloaded the file a minute ago in a package called Firesoul OP Build Environment at the following link

http://klingon.stasis.ca/sources_and_utils/

Look under the "AP" header.  The file is very small, so post if you cannot download the file and I can e-mail it.

Thanks, Indigo.  I'll give that a try.

-S'Cipio
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."  - James Madison (chief author of the Constitution)

Gorn Dragon Alliance member
Gorn Dragon Templar
Coulda' used a little more cowbell