Topic: New with a problem  (Read 3618 times)

Offline Stewy

• Ensign
New with a problem
« on: June 20, 2005, 05:56:26 pm »
Hello everyone.  I'm new to the game (just purchased it yesterday) and am having a little issue getting it installed.  I have gone through the installation and have run the latest patch but when I try to play it asks for a CD key, I have entered the key on the gem case but the game keeps telling me its not correct.  I have tried to reinstall and then do the key before the patch with the same outcome, I have also tried with caps on and off still nothing seems to work. 

Game: Starfleet Command Vol. II  Empires at War.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Offline KBF-Kurok

• Lt.
Re: New with a problem
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 06:07:56 pm »
Hello everyone.  I'm new to the game (just purchased it yesterday) and am having a little issue getting it installed.  I have gone through the installation and have run the latest patch but when I try to play it asks for a CD key, I have entered the key on the gem case but the game keeps telling me its not correct.  I have tried to reinstall and then do the key before the patch with the same outcome, I have also tried with caps on and off still nothing seems to work. 

Game: Starfleet Command Vol. II  Empires at War.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I am having the same problem.  All the messages here indicate talking to a moderator or administrator.  How do you do that? :'(

look on members on line on the bottom of the page their names are in red.

The ones I can think of off thr top of my head are Bonk, Pestalence, Cocomo,FreyXC, SirGod, Sethan Draco, Kortez. (sorry if I missed anybody :))

If you look at their names on the Board it will say Moderator underneath it. Bonk IS the probally the best to contact for this.
Click on their names and you will see send a PM. Thats how to send them a private message.

Hope this helps :)

get in touch with one of those moderators and they can  help.