Topic: Battered Pussy: The Continuing Kitten Chronicles  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Clark Kent

• Captain
Battered Pussy: The Continuing Kitten Chronicles
« on: June 27, 2005, 09:09:04 pm »
Recap from last kitten chronicle:
<<Saber is not doing so well.  Lately he has gotten in the habit of sneaking outside when someone is at the door and not paying attention.  He gets out there, and will spend a day or two away, then come back with the crap beaten out of him.  Last night was the worst yet.  I got home late, and realized he was gone, so I searched around on a hunch.  eventually I found him in the back yard, and he was a real mess.  Chucnks gouged out of his scalp, his ears chewed and mangled, pieces of his silky soft fur coat ripped out, just a general mess, and he was out of it as well.
I have no regard for the cat he keeps getting in fights with- next time I see it it will get a BB up its butt for the trouble, but I can't seem to keep saber in doors.  I've gotten a little tired of that damn stray pissing all over the outside of the house to mark it's territory anywyas.  He has his rabies, so i don't have to worry about that, but he's getting the crap beaten out of him, and I think this will seriously be the end of him if he keeps it up.>>

When I did find him the last time he got out, though, it was not all gloom and doom.  I had a strange feeling to look outside (at 3:30 in the morning- only a few hours prior to leaving for a weekend camping trip), and I found Saber sitting on the back steps.  This I already mentioned.  What I haven't mentioned is that he didn't have the energy to run away.  I just picked him up, and I kept him with me the whole night, which he seemed quite happy with.  He cuddled with me the whole night- the first time in a long time, and nipped at my heels the entire morning while I got ready to go.
When I got back from the trip Saber came bolting towards the door at the sound of my voice and literally climbed up my leg.  OK, not so cool, considering I was wearing shorts, but cute none the less.  Ever since then he has been one warm cuddly little pussy, following me everywhere, going ballistic when I come home after being gone for the day.  He's all scarred up from his adventures, but as cute as ever.
Right now, as I type this, he is sitting on the ironing board I'm resting my laptop on, and Saber feels cheated because I'm not giving him enough attention.  So, of course, he lays on my left arm, wiping his ass on the laptop's screen every chance he can get (which is nearly constantly).  Now my laptop smells like kitty s**t.
It's also nice to have a lap cat again.  For a while we seemed to drift apart, but now he can't get enough attention from me.  Still, though, he doesn't need to try and climb up me when I'm changing my underwear.
CK

But tell me, can you heal what father's done?
Or fix this hole in a mother's son?
Can you heal the broken worlds within?
Can you strip away so we may start again?
Tell me, can you heal what father's done?
Or cut this rope and let us run?
Just when all seems fine, and I'm pain free, you jab another pin,
Jab another pin in me
-Metallica

Offline AlienLXIX

• XC Wench missing her Ferret
  • Lt. Commander
  • Some Days . . .
Re: Battered Pussy: The Continuing Kitten Chronicles
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 03:39:00 am »
Wow.  Well he is getting older and I think might have realized that there are things out side that'll hurt him real bad. 

Ferret gets the same kind of attention from our Tubby-boy!  He KNOWS the sound of our van and is waiting for us at the kitchen window as we walk up to the front door.  As soon as that door is open and daddy is home Tubby is all over him.  Yelling and crying to be picked up and carried like a baby.  Purrrs like a motor boat too!  ;D
Aloha,
AlienLXIX

:whip: I am a freak and no one can stop me!  MUAHAHAHAHAHA!  I've got a Ferret to spank!

I am not a bigot, I just hate people on an individual basis.

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. - President Teddy Roosevelt

Offline Clark Kent

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 04:41:39 pm »
Wow.  Well he is getting older and I think might have realized that there are things out side that'll hurt him real bad. 

Ferret gets the same kind of attention from our Tubby-boy!  He KNOWS the sound of our van and is waiting for us at the kitchen window as we walk up to the front door.  As soon as that door is open and daddy is home Tubby is all over him.  Yelling and crying to be picked up and carried like a baby.  Purrrs like a motor boat too!  ;D

Yeah, I'm just trying to get used to having my very own Klingon.  Saber is the same way.  He sits in the window, watches my car pull into the driveway, and either waits for me to walk in the door to come bolting after me, or he trots over to the front door and greets me.
Saber too likes to be held like a baby, but not for too long.  Boy does he like attention lately though.
CK

But tell me, can you heal what father's done?
Or fix this hole in a mother's son?
Can you heal the broken worlds within?
Can you strip away so we may start again?
Tell me, can you heal what father's done?
Or cut this rope and let us run?
Just when all seems fine, and I'm pain free, you jab another pin,
Jab another pin in me
-Metallica

Offline Jack Morris

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 05:30:22 am »
 :rofl: @ Clark's story, man o man, if a cat did that to my LCD monitor then that would be one dead cat!  ;D

Thanks for the morning laugh Clark, great tale!