Topic: And rounding out the Kitties... ISC Check in...  (Read 4297 times)

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
Re: And rounding out the Kitties... ISC Check in...
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2005, 05:38:03 pm »
Can I get access to the ISC sfc2.net forum though just so I can keep up with whats going on? 
thanks

Couldn't find a WileyCoyote registered at sfc2.net.  Do you use a different name there?

Edit:  Or you Reptor.  If you'd like access, will do, but need ya to register at http://www.bozobits.com/forums/index.php and then PM me.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 07:41:02 pm by Green »

Offline WileyCoyote

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2005, 10:45:00 am »
Just getting back into this game after 2 years but plan to fly ISC and or Lyran.  Wont be able to play for a little bit though as I had to order a copy of OP on ebay as I only had EAW.  Can I get access to the ISC sfc2.net forum though just so I can keep up with whats going on?  Also, is Pharoah still around?  I saw that he was listed as a moderator for the ISC sfc2.net forum and we used to fly together back in the day. 

thanks

Hey Wiley,

No Pharoah has been missing for years now. I think the last time I heard from him was about 18 months ago and he was playing EVE.  The first ISC RM I met, Dagger, has not been heard from for eons, like pre-2003.  Actually, out of the original ISC leadership team that Pharoah set up in the fall of 2002 when he was last active (ie. Blade, me and himself), I'm the only one left, and I only very recently came back after taking a year off.  Julin has been pretty much holding fort for the ISC.  Direwolf is playing a little on this dyna though.  Most of the GFL ISC guys are busy playing SWG to this day. They seem pretty happy there.

Thats a real bummer.  I really enjoyed flying and chatting with him.  We were 2 ISC representatives on the original "Shiplist council" that turned into a flame war  ::) .   I even remember when we made him the head ISC rep so to speak.   I think I remember your name as well but its been a while.  Ah well, its not like I've been around for 2 years either.  Still, I hope to get on here every once in a while when my copy OP comes in.  I have 3 small children and a wife so my time is limited.

Oh and I forgot that I havent registered over at sfc2.net yet.  I will do that today under the same name.
Commander WileyCoyote
ISC Reconciler
Yol Bolsun! - May there be a road

Offline WileyCoyote

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2005, 01:03:17 pm »
Green,

I'm registered on sfc2.net now as WileyCoyote.  Can you please give me appropriate forum access now?

thanks
Commander WileyCoyote
ISC Reconciler
Yol Bolsun! - May there be a road

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2005, 08:22:35 pm »
Green,

I'm registered on sfc2.net now as WileyCoyote.  Can you please give me appropriate forum access now?

thanks

Roger that.  I gave you access last night.  Verified it is still good. 

Offline 3dot14

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Starfleet Universe
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2005, 04:47:34 pm »
Another froggy returning from hibernation.

Can you add me too?

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2005, 06:18:44 pm »
Another froggy returning from hibernation.

Can you add me too?

Done.

(haven't seen your name in...a year?)

Offline Reptor

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • Jack Ryder - The Rundorth Faction
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2005, 07:40:35 am »
Can I get access to the ISC sfc2.net forum though just so I can keep up with whats going on? 
thanks

Couldn't find a WileyCoyote registered at sfc2.net.  Do you use a different name there?

Edit:  Or you Reptor.  If you'd like access, will do, but need ya to register at http://www.bozobits.com/forums/index.php and then PM me.

Sorry. Writing the sequel to my book. I sit down in the front of the 'puter and next thing I know it's late and time to turn in LOL! I did try to pop into the server once but could not get the server listings to show. Do I need to register at sfc2.net to gain server access?

Jim
http://embark.to/paint

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2005, 01:11:44 pm »
Do I need to register at sfc2.net to gain server access?

Nope.  Anyone can play AOTKII, no registration required.  The downloads are in these forums (stickied above).  If you do want access to the Kitties Forum (on sfc2.net), just register there and PM me w/ your SFC2.net forum name (if you don't give your name, I'll assume it is Reptor).  If you don't register, no biggie, I'll see ya on the D2 anyway.

Offline 3dot14

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Starfleet Universe
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2005, 07:05:17 pm »
(haven't seen your name in...a year?)
youa re too generous, I'd think it at least be two years.

Havent really played since university started. but amazingly enough I've got a 3 week break between terms coming up...