Topic: OK Aliiance, this is PATHETIC  (Read 3115 times)

762_XC

OK Aliiance, this is PATHETIC
« on: August 11, 2005, 11:55:16 pm »
GET ON THE SERVER

This is BULLCRAP

Things are just starting to get good. It's 2275. Klinks are fighting us. We are pissing them off. They hate it.

GET ON THE GODDAMN SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS!!!!

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
Re: OK Aliiance, this is PATHETIC
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 08:02:32 am »
Yes the Alliance turnout lately has been poor, but those who have been on have shown true character.  My salute to those guys for sticking in there and not disappearing when the going got a little tough.  Hopefully it has just been a matter of some real life issues and we will see more Alliance pilots return and not leave those who have been giving it their all hanging.

For those of you who have been sticking it out and figthing so bravely, as current KAT Patriarch I award you the newly created "True" achievement badge awarded to worthy opponents for showing true spirit and character in face of adversity.

<Salute>

Offline GDA-Agave

• That's MR. Planet Battering Ram to you buddy!!
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
  • Fear my tequila breath!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 09:14:20 am »
Ok, guys.   It's time to put up or shutup.

Starting tomorrow, we have ONE week left in AOTK2.    It's time to re-install SFC:Orion Pirates and come play with us again.   I know that if you're still checking these forums, SFC has not left your thoughts yet.    Is it too unreasonable to ask for one week of an intense "re-awakening" of your SFC spirit.

No matter what amount of time you can play your contribution will be valuable.

As for PvP matches in AOTK2.   Anyone who has not even logged in yet has missed some AWESOME PvP opportunites.   No matter what ship hull size you prefer to fly, grab a wingman, and join in.    Trust me, it will not be long before someone comes to play and attempt to scorch your hull.

One last week to say, per Cartman of SouthPark, "NO KITTY!!  THAT'S MY POT PIE!!"

Captain Agave
GCS BruceZilla
AOTK2 Gorn A/RM
One of the few, the proud, THE GORN!!
Gorn Dragon Alliance - Protecting Ghdar and the Bruce Way!

Gorn Dragon Templar
"Protecting the roads to Brucedom for all travelers of faith"

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 10:20:41 am »

Starting tomorrow, we have ONE week left in AOTK2.    It's time to re-install SFC:Orion Pirates and come play with us again.   I know that if you're still

One week?   I really do need to calculate that . . .
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline GDA-Agave

• That's MR. Planet Battering Ram to you buddy!!
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
  • Fear my tequila breath!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 11:07:31 am »

Starting tomorrow, we have ONE week left in AOTK2.    It's time to re-install SFC:Orion Pirates and come play with us again.   I know that if you're still

One week?   I really do need to calculate that . . .

We started on July 23rd, right?   Tomorrow would be exactly 3 weeks.   Now, I realize we have had a few outages that lasted for more than a few hours, but hey, I'm certainly willing to play until the year or what SFC timegoal you had in mind.
One of the few, the proud, THE GORN!!
Gorn Dragon Alliance - Protecting Ghdar and the Bruce Way!

Gorn Dragon Templar
"Protecting the roads to Brucedom for all travelers of faith"

el-Karnak

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 11:11:41 am »
Did the Feds lose their RM?

Name:  Braxton
Custom Title:  The Arbiter
Position:  Ensign
Date Registered:  July 21, 2004, 05:06:47 am
Last Active:  August 05, 2005, 12:19:25 pm

If so, then Alliance does not seem to have had a steady RM since Hooch left. His shoes are still unfilled. His dedication to the game as a Fed RM is what it takes to win.

Offline Kzinbane

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 11:25:28 am »
Alliance - don't quit now!  This server has been amazingly balanced at least when I've been watching the numbers.  Granted it's 3 teams and occasionally one team or another gets gang banged for a while, but since no one can really afford to do it too long it always ends.  I've been playing SFC2 for a LONG time (shudder....2001?  2000?) and seen a lot of servers come and go.  This one is one of the better one's I have seen for a LONG time.  I'd hate for anyone to leave the party early.

Kzinbane

Offline Mantis

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 01:29:55 pm »
Now that my computer problems appear to be resolved, thanks to the kind folks in the Engineering forum, you should be seeing more of me. What is that, a 20% increase since the thread started. At this rate our enemies will be feeling the power of our onslaught in no time!

Offline KBF-Nail

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2005, 02:15:03 pm »
Hard too play when out at sea.

Offline Komodo

• Jack of all trades
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Just send me the bill...
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2005, 04:10:41 pm »
I admit I've been a poor example for attendance. Something just caused me to keep making excuses during the last week. But no more! I'll be on tonight with bells on, if I can find them. Maybe I'll even whip up a posse and get that noose a swingin LOL

As for Braxton, he can only speak for himself
Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2005, 04:19:11 pm »
   I would suggest doing one in fall when Bach,Wanderer and hopefully Pestalence are back as myself.

Offline GDA-S'Cipio

• Brucimus Maximus
  • Captain
  • If I took the bones out, it wouldn't be crunchy.
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2005, 04:33:27 pm »

If so, then Alliance does not seem to have had a steady RM since Hooch left. His shoes are still unfilled. His dedication to the game as a Fed RM is what it takes to win.

Braxton had a little problem with a speeding car smashing into phone company boxes and thus severing his phone internet connection for several days.  He's back now.  That being said, we have two excellent ARMs in Tool and Agave, and they have been on full time.  That's why we have ARMs.  We aren't suffering from any lack of quality leadership.

But a few more guns would be welcome.   ;D

-S'Cipio
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on the objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents."  - James Madison (chief author of the Constitution)

-----------------------------------------
Gorn Dragon Alliance member
Gorn Dragon Templar
Coulda' used a little more cowbell
-----------------------------------------

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2005, 04:47:32 pm »
That being said, we have two excellent ARMs in Tool and Agave...  We aren't suffering from any lack of quality leadership.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

el-Karnak

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2005, 05:27:15 pm »

Braxton had a little problem with a speeding car smashing into phone company boxes and thus severing his phone internet connection for several days.  He's back now.  That being said, we have two excellent ARMs in Tool and Agave, and they have been on full time.  That's why we have ARMs.  We aren't suffering from any lack of quality leadership.

But a few more guns would be welcome.   ;D

-S'Cipio

Well, that's a relief to know.  It was kind of refreshing to see a Fed RM that had some spunk and confidence. Did you go take a whack at the speeding driver?  I once saw a car go into the living room of a ground-level apartment. That was kinda funny and scary at the same time.  :mischief:

That being said, we have two excellent ARMs in Tool and Agave...  We aren't suffering from any lack of quality leadership.

Well, in their own way, they are a little more polite to deal with than Die Hard .  That's always a good start. ;D

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2005, 05:54:42 pm »

Well, in their own way, they are a little more polite to deal with than Die Hard .  That's always a good start. ;D

please, like THAT takes a lot of effort  ;D
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

el-Karnak

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 06:23:32 pm »

please, like THAT takes a lot of effort  ;D

Hey, I know. Since Terrell Owens is taking a "vacation" from the Philly Eagles training camp, he could log on from the Bahamas and be a Fed RM.

That be a real hoot!! *snicker*

Offline Farfarer

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 07:03:16 pm »
Hard too play when out at sea.

Tell me about it...
Though you can zip PacWar turns small enough to do PBEM - doubt if it will work for WiTP.