Topic: AOTK winding down....  (Read 10801 times)

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
AOTK winding down....
« on: August 18, 2005, 11:35:39 am »
Who's up for an Economy of War Mini-Camp??

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Re: AOTK winding down....
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 09:16:17 am »
bump

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 05:09:46 pm »
I'll fly anything, out me down as a  Merc
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 01:39:16 pm »
count me in, whereever you need me

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 05:57:55 pm »
ok.

I still need to do some play testing with the Fleet Pick thinga-ma-jig. 

I should be able to draft some KHH guys to help me do that, and once I decide whether it's going to be the Sector assualt of Fleet Pick, I can wrap up the rules, then post them on the website Frey set aside.

After that - well, need to get some organized groups.

Offline Nomad

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 10:01:42 pm »
Count me in

Offline KBF-Butcher

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 01:17:56 pm »

U guys are still around? Thats very nice!
U cant imagine how terrible is to stay away from the game more than 3 months.
I wish i would be able to play just for 1 hour even a non multiplayer sfc game.
Now i realised how much im addicted to this game.
Hopefully from November ill be able to take some days off from the military every month and play again and i m hoping those days a good dyna server will start. 8)

I know ofcourse 99% of u dont give a sh*t of what i do or what i post but i post anyway just because i feel a little better :P.

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 01:22:33 pm »
Back from Pennsic but still on a steady diet of 2300-0700 EDT work nights Sunday thru Friday (mandatory 6 days ::))
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline Mutilator

• FSD whip
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 06:23:58 pm »

U guys are still around? Thats very nice!
U cant imagine how terrible is to stay away from the game more than 3 months.
I wish i would be able to play just for 1 hour even a non multiplayer sfc game.
Now i realised how much im addicted to this game.
Hopefully from November ill be able to take some days off from the military every month and play again and i m hoping those days a good dyna server will start. 8)

I know ofcourse 99% of u dont give a sh*t of what i do or what i post but i post anyway just because i feel a little better :P.

Hey Butcher hope things are going well and you find peaceful times as you serve your country. Do not worry there will be some people that will still be playing this when you get more time. Take care. 
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2005, 06:42:57 pm »
Hey Butcher, and others. glad to see some of you are still willing, and believe it or not, we actually do want you back Butcher, just sometimes your comments seem to give off a wrong attitude, even when you mean well.  WB, hope to fly against, or even some day, with you.  I am always here, ready to fly if anyone asks, just name a night, and I should be there.

Offline Mutilator

• FSD whip
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 06:02:25 pm »
Well now that ATOK II is over and it was a lot of fun...however as a Lyran I am still coughing up fur balls having been allied with the Kzinti...  ;D

That being said how about we get a good cat fight going and do a classic Lyran vs Mirak for the next mini camp. I am sure FSD and anyone interested in playing the true Cat race would field a team vs anyone brave enough to play Mirak against us.  8)
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 07:52:12 pm »
just sometimes your comments seem to give off a wrong attitude, even when you mean well. 

I don't mean to bust balls (OK, I guess I do...I guess)...but could you give an example of him meaning well? Most of the stuff I've seen from him is pretty dopey......an example of my own would be

http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163355129.0.html

after making the thread....replys were made by his teamates and himself within 1/2 hr

I can easily give more examples.....maybe with a better group of guys (FSD) he'll be a different person.....but the cynic in me doubts it.

Some have attributed his (insert deragatory comment here) to his english as a second language issues. I think it goes quite a bit beyond that.

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 09:00:43 pm »
Well mini, sorry you only see the bad in someone and post as such.  I for one try to see both sides, reguardless of how silly or stupid one side may or may not seem to some or even most.

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2005, 09:25:24 pm »
 ::)

Well now that ATOK II is over and it was a lot of fun...however as a Lyran I am still coughing up fur balls having been allied with the Kzinti...  ;D

That being said how about we get a good cat fight going and do a classic Lyran vs Mirak for the next mini camp. I am sure FSD and anyone interested in playing the true Cat race would field a team vs anyone brave enough to play Mirak against us.  8)

I am certain KHH would enjoying playing puss n boots and chucking some drones at yo collective, ESG ramming arses.

All you independents should pick a side....

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2005, 04:37:02 pm »

All you independents should pick a side....

Do we have to?   ;D
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2005, 06:51:04 am »
Well mini, sorry you only see the bad in someone and post as such.  I for one try to see both sides, reguardless of how silly or stupid one side may or may not seem to some or even most.

I don't only see the bad side.....I just asked to see an example of where he was misunderstood.

Take a certain pilot that used to wing with Ghost Dog for example(and who flew for ISC).........he's mostly an a-hole when posting on the forums.....but since he's a decent pilot and a long time SFC player.....I cut him some slack when he would make dopey posts because he's been around for so long and has earned a spouting off spot (in my opinion).  Butcher hasn't had that history...so I don't know him in the same way. That's why I asked for an example of him being misunderstood in his posts. I figured since others stuck up for him someone could show me the light.

So i can only ask once again....is there a post where he's misunderstood? I want to change my mind...just looking for some help, that's all.
While my post could certainly be seen as adversarial.....A) I'm being honest
                                                                            B) as a long time SFC player I think I've earned the right to speak my mind (although I can certainly understand if others disagree)

762_XC

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2005, 07:41:02 pm »
I used to be where you are Mini WRT Butcher.

But he has shown amazing consistency in my experience.