Topic: Unique ship's I'd like to see in game (UPDATED JULY 2007)  (Read 226348 times)

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
Unique ship's I'd like to see in game (UPDATED JULY 2007)
« on: August 23, 2005, 03:09:09 am »
These of some of the ones I found......everyone feel free to add you own requests.

This Challenger-class seem to originate with a 1992 TNG comic entitled "Thin Ice" which depicted a supposedly Challenger-class U.S.S. Marco Polo, although the appearance of the ship in the comic is quite different from the schematic of the fan-envisioned deisgn.
Atheorhaven finished it
http://www.battleclinic.com/docks/files/dist/index.php/file,6d03cdfb7d8ac08ae0974dca56a99d1f.zip

Claymore,U.S.S. Atheorhaven is working on itFederation starship, operated under the authority of Starfleet Intelligence. This ship is a four-deck scout, but has a large sensor plate for long range emissions testing and information interception. (Star Fleet Intelligence--Agent's Orientation Sourcebook [FASA RPG]).

Baker, U.S.S.
Federation starship, prototype for the Baker-class destroyer. (Federation Starship Recognition Manual [FASA RPG]).

B'tly, U.S.S. RAGE has it, needs texturesFederation starship, Decker-class heavy destroyer, Starfleet registry NCC-6037. Named for Irkin B'tly. Built in 2348, the B'tly went missing in 2363. (FASA Officer's Manual [TNG]).

Daran, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Daran-class fast frigate, Starfleet registry NCC-3201. The Daran was built by Aria Mastac's Prime Dockyards on Daran V, the first vessel of its class. The keel was laid down on stardate 5915.3, and the vessel was launched on 6075.1 and commissioned on 6108.73. The Daran was one of four starships that faced the fleet of the bounty hunter Sweeney in a 2288 battle over Tau Gamma II, along with the Avenger, Enterprise-A and Exeter. ("Going, Going..." [DC TOS vol.2 #8; "... Gone!" [DC TOS vol.2 #9]; Ships of the Star Fleet).

Elkins, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Starfleet registry NCC-74121. The Elkins was one of the vessels that fought in the Dominion War. (Technical Manual [DS9]). A photo of this ship reveals it is comprised of a modified Intrepid model with Constitution refit nacelles, Danube runabout nacelle pylons and, shockingly enough, either a backwards Star Wars A-Wing or an F-16 as the secondary hull. The ship was apparently named for DS9 staffer Judy Elkins, and used in background fleet scenes during Dominion War story arcs. This photo is a corrected modification of the Technical Manual picture, edited by Bernd Schneider of Ex Astris Scientia.

Mann-class. Antivyrus has it, needs texturesType of Federation starship used in the 2220s. The Klingon Empire called this class 'hokot' in intelligence reports. Ships built of this design include the Poseidon, Endurance and of course, the Mann . ("The Final Reflection" [Pocket TOS]).

Columbia, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Cygnus-class scout, Starfleet registry NCC-621. Second starship to bear the name. The construction of this vessel was authorized by an appropriation of Mk-VIIB scouts on stardate 5099. The Columbia was ordered by Commodore Probert to rendezvous with the starship Revere on stardate 7412. ("The Motion Picture" [Movie #1]; Technical Manual [TOS]; Federation Starship Recognition Chart).

Cousteau.
Converted, now at BattleclinicThe captain's yacht docked on the starship Enterprise-E. Captain Picard illegally detached this vessel in 2374 in order to ferry equipment to the Ba'ku to help them defend themselves from a So'na invasion that was supported by a Starfleet admiral. ("Insurrection" [Movie #9]).

Abrams, U.S.S. RAGE has it, needs texturesFederation starship, Hardin-class heavy cruiser, Starfleet registry NCC-8001. Built on Argelius II in 2330. (FASA Officer's Manual [TNG]).

Abu Bekr, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Cochise-class destroyer, Starfleet registry NCC-549. (Technical Manual [Franz Joseph TOS]).

Adams, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Dollond-class transport/tug, Starfleet registry NCC-3925. (Technical Manual [Franz Joseph TOS]).

Adjuvant, U.S.S. RAGE has it, needs texturesFederation starship, Ariel-class shuttlecarrier, Starfleet registry NCC-2202. (Ships of the Star Fleet [Mastercom]).

Albert Einstein.
Shuttlecraft 02 on the starship Enterprise-D. The Einstein was dragged into a wormhole while en route to Beta Hydros IV and deposited in the Delta Quadrant in 2367. The crew of the shuttle was stranded in a alien junkyard until they managed to use a derelict transwarp vessel to propel themselves home. ("The Flight of the Albert Einstein" [DC TNG vol.2 #20]; "Mourning Star" [DC TNG vol.2 #21]; "Trapped" [DC TNG vol.2 #22]; "The Barrier" [DC TNG vol.2 #23]; "Homecoming" [DC TNG vol.2 #24]).

Amalthea Rex, U.S.S. RAGE has it, needs texturesFederation starship, Brande-class frigate, Starfleet registry NCC-9003. The Amalthea Rex was built by Starfleet in 2291 at Gibraltar on Terra. (Officer's Manual [FASA TNG]).

Argo. Converted by MP, now at OutaLance ShipyardsShuttle used aboard the starship Enterprise-E. The Argo is a large carrier used to transport heavy equipment to a planet's surface. In 2378 it was used to transport a ground vehicle that was to be used by Picard, Worf and Data to the surface of a planet. ("Nemesis" [Movie #10]).

Nomad.Wulf111 doing meshTerran space probe launched in 2002. ("The Changeling" [TOS]). 

Pytheas-class.
Type of Federation starship. (Federation Starship Recognition Chart).

Robert Fox, S.S.
Civilian space vessel, a Whorfin-class transport. The Robert Fox, named for a famous Federation diplomat, was carrying El-Aurian refugees in 2293 when it became ensnared in the Nexus and destroyed. ("Generations" [Movie #7]).

Romulan Warbird A   This one is my favorite  ;D 2 versions now available at Battleclinic

Spartan, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Caracal-class cruiser, Starfleet registry NCC-752. The Spartan's keel was laid down on 11 July 2181, and the vessel was launched on 4 February 2184 and commissioned on 5 October, that year. This vessel was decommissioned on 29 April 2230, and scrapped the next year.

Sphinx, U.S.S.
Federation starship, a Centaurus-class courier, commanded by Jack Casden. ("Cloak" [Pocket TOS Section 31]).

Valiant, S.S.
Early interstellar exploration vessel that was lost at the Galactic Barrier in 2065. Shortly after contact with the barrier, at least one crew member mutated into a godlike being, forcing the ship’s captain to order the Valiant destroyed to prevent the escape of the mutated crew member. ("Where No Man Has Gone Before" [TOS #1]; "Valiant" [Pocket TNG]).

Valiant, U.S.S.
Federation starship, Royal Sovereign-class strike cruiser, Starfleet registry NCC-3010. The sixth Federation starship known to bear this name. (Officer's Manual [FASA TNG RPG]).

Well that's a start lol  ;)
-MP
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 12:23:36 pm by ModelsPlease »

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline wulf111

• Member of OutaLance Shipyards
  • Lt.
  • OutaLance, Where Dreams Become a Reality
Re: Unique ship's I'd like to see in game (pic heavy)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 06:51:24 am »
if you can find me some better pics of the nomad probe i will mesh it

Chuck Norris floats like a butterfly and stings like a tomahawk missile. At mach 3. In the face.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 10:11:45 am »
if you can find me some better pics of the nomad probe i will mesh it

NOMAD
http://www.neutralzone.de/database/PreFederation/21thcentury/Nomad.htm

And here are a few more designs .........

Runabout prototype

Valiant prototypes

« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 11:35:24 pm by ModelsPlease »

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Reverend

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 02:24:13 pm »
That B'tly is really awesome... good picks MP

Offline Mackie

• Puu jok' unhoittaa juurensa, kaatuu.
  • Lt. Commander
  • The tree that forgets its roots, will fall.
    • stupidfusion
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 02:28:23 pm »
romulan warbird A is more than easy to bash and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE USS CLAYMORE!  :o
http://www.stupidfusion.com

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 04:04:23 pm »
That B'tly is really awesome... good picks MP

Thanks, I recieved a PM from someone who has it, but it will need new textures, actually they say they have several FASA ships done, they just need new textures so if anyone wants to tackle 'em let me know and I'll see if I can get the model(s)

romulan warbird A is more than easy to bash and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE USS CLAYMORE! 

I believe the Adams is an easy bash as well...... Miranda saucer, chandley pylons and nacelles, and a docking mast

Does this mean we'll be seeing two cool bashes from you soon Mackie ? (hope,hope)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 01:12:32 am by ModelsPlease »

Offline Mackie

• Puu jok' unhoittaa juurensa, kaatuu.
  • Lt. Commander
  • The tree that forgets its roots, will fall.
    • stupidfusion
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 04:29:18 pm »
no because claymore cant be bashed. there arent really any parts that could be of any help, sorry :(

the rom can be done though :)
http://www.stupidfusion.com

Offline Major A Payne

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2005, 01:04:40 am »
Hmmmmm, no I wonder where there may be an Argo mesh available?? Perhaps even an Aeroshuttle remake (although this ones already been done, I thought this might be useful as a 3700+ poly updated mesh for BC. Perhaps it could be converted to SFC3 format as well, but I dont' think the ship is armed)??

Oh lookie at this piccy, and to think. I did the Argo April/May of 2004......hehe

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2005, 02:24:40 am »
AH, I don't play BC, no wonder I wasn't aware the Argo was out there. I wonder why no one has converted it to SFC yet ???? The Aero shuttle I know is up at Battleclinic.

no because claymore cant be bashed. there arent really any parts that could be of any help, sorry

:'(

the rom can be done though

Very cool, I hope this means you'll consider doing it. :D

Offline Terradyhne

• Lt.
    • Terradyhne-yards
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2005, 06:25:43 am »
if i had the time for i would make an Mann class but i have so much ships to finish and its again an Federation ship  :)

"there will be no better worlds with human presence as mankind tends to ignorance, intolerance and selfishness, despite they tell you about themselves"

Offline Greenvalv

• Trekkie at large.....
  • Lt.
  • Sfc3files Dept Site Admin
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2005, 07:45:16 am »
The pics in the first post are missing.....

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2005, 08:06:41 am »
The pics in the first post are missing.....

Yup it appears the site is down. Hopefully it'll be back up soon

Offline OlBuzzard

• renegade
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2005, 08:38:48 am »
I have to admit ...   that Rommie looked pretty cool !
If you aim at nothing:  you WILL hit it every time !

Offline Antivyrus

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2005, 05:21:43 pm »
Eye candy for MP

Offline OlBuzzard

• renegade
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2005, 05:39:36 pm »
oooooooooh   boy !

Now you've done it !

You get him all fired up  ....  and there aint no tellin' what you'll start !
If you aim at nothing:  you WILL hit it every time !

Offline Captain Pierce

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2005, 06:00:11 pm »
I probably shouldn't even show this here, since I can't give any kind of an estimate as to when (or if) it might be finished, but...  :)  This is a take on the Mann-class based only on its description in the novel "The Final Reflection" ("ships with flattened-sphere hulls, mounting warp tubes directly aft"), without the modeller (CommanderJones) ever seeing the Spaceflight Chronology version.  It's done to a Homeworld poly count, probably in the 1200 range, so it would probably need a complete rebuild for SFC, which is why I can't promise it would happen anytime soon...  but I'm sure he'd be willing to finish it off if there was interest in it...  :)

One thing the pictures don't show is that we'd planned on giving this ship shuttlebays along the lines of the Constellation-class, inset into the sides...  we just never quite figured out how many...  ;)
Trekmods SFC/BC/Nexus forum

"Don't forget the original series, or dismiss it as obsolete. You owe it everything."  --Shane Johnson, author of Mr. Scott's Guide to the Enterprise

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
Re: PLEASE STICKY : Unique ship's I'd like to see in game (pic heavy)
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2005, 11:42:27 pm »
Magnificent job Antivyrus !!!!!!

Keep us posted Captain Pierce.

I updated my posts to let everyone see how this thread is going and I'm stoked about the responses. If anyone wants to tackle any textures just let us know, as you can see, a few of these ships need some help. It's killing me that I can't help with textures right now. I'll keep on looking for new stuff. And if anyone else wants to post a unique ship, feel free to do so.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2005, 08:45:47 am »
I went ahead and Stickied this thread. BTW,  Ithink this is a wonderfull Project indeed.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2005, 08:55:45 am »
I went ahead and Stickied this thread. BTW,  Ithink this is a wonderfull Project indeed.

Stephen

Thank you sir, it is most appreciated. I have recieved more news on other ships in this post so everyone keep checking back and I'll let everyone know where we stand on each ship. SO everyone keep looking I know there's plenty more ships out there.

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005, 02:59:07 pm »
How about this ship?  Was it ever done?  I think I've seen it before.  If it hasn't been done, it must be done.  :-D

http://www.geocities.com/mars_database/main.html
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.