Topic: Unique ship's I'd like to see in game (UPDATED JULY 2007)  (Read 228614 times)

Offline CaptainTombs

• Captain of Unity Shipyards and USS Luna
  • Lt.
Re: Unique ship's I'd like to see in game
« Reply #240 on: March 01, 2006, 08:43:18 pm »
Hey MP do you know if anyone has done these beauty's ?
Star Trek: Unity
"Recycling the Old to build the new ships of the Future"

Star Trek Unity (Fanfic with pictures)
Keep Credits where they belong

Sindell: One of the Anla-Shok has acted inappropriately and must be punished, perhaps even expelled.
G'Kar: What was his crime?
Sindell: Staying alive!
G'Kar: Curious. Until now, I hadn't known it was a crime.

Offline AlchemistiD

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • No Replacement For Displacement
« Reply #241 on: March 01, 2006, 09:01:03 pm »
The Anarion is at Battleclinic under the name of Churchill. (I have it, it's cool.)

I like the first ship too.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #242 on: March 01, 2006, 10:37:22 pm »
That's correct, there are 3 versions of the Anarion a.k.a. The Churchill. ANarion is the person that designed it. Cleeve did the original model and GAFY did retextures including a carrier varient. The second one I believe Kreeargh has done but it needs textures. That should answer the question  ;D

-MP

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #243 on: March 02, 2006, 09:04:39 am »
Cleeve did two versions Both are at the Staryards, one id low poly the other is higher. The one I did was just a retexture of Cleeves higher poly one and is at Mackies' site.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline CaptainTombs

• Lt.
« Reply #244 on: March 02, 2006, 05:35:34 pm »
i think ill ask a mate of mine to do the uss horizon ncc-1000 if no one else has done it, i like the design alot more than the enterprise lol

Sindell: One of the Anla-Shok has acted inappropriately and must be punished, perhaps even expelled.

Offline CaptainTombs

• Lt.
« Reply #245 on: March 26, 2006, 11:13:12 pm »
From Firfly TV series & Serenity Movie
"Serenity" Firefly Class Ship

From Serenity RPG's site
Dragon Fly Class ship

Hornet Class Ship

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #246 on: March 27, 2006, 03:12:54 pm »
Found some more goodies  ;D

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Star Dragon

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #247 on: March 27, 2006, 07:27:48 pm »
@ Models Please & Malak,

for SAAB check this site out:
  http://fgx.strategyplanet.gamespy.com/borg124art/saabm.php

Borg124 ok'd me for use of them for Fs2 last year. If you like these maybe you should give him a yell if you want to make them more "higher poly"? (especially if I can get a hold of them if you refine them?).. He has done 3 vesions of Hammerhead and the Saratoga as well as some chiggy ships... L8tr! (apologies if these are not what you are looking for)...

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #248 on: March 27, 2006, 11:38:06 pm »
@ Models Please & Malak,

for SAAB check this site out:
  http://fgx.strategyplanet.gamespy.com/borg124art/saabm.php

Borg124 ok'd me for use of them for Fs2 last year. If you like these maybe you should give him a yell if you want to make them more "higher poly"? (especially if I can get a hold of them if you refine them?).. He has done 3 vesions of Hammerhead and the Saratoga as well as some chiggy ships... L8tr! (apologies if these are not what you are looking for)...

Those are very cool. They would make good Hydrans I think. If you can secure us permissions I can get them into SFC by the end of the week.

-MP

Offline Star Dragon

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #249 on: March 28, 2006, 05:35:31 pm »
Going on your post I sent him a IM on ICQ, (my only current point of contact for him). I let him know that you were thinking of a retexture for use as Hydrans for SFC3. he hasn't been on since MAR 5th though...  I'll let you know as soon as I get a response.  Are you going to be adding poly's to them or just a retexture? (I was hoping you'd add more details SAAB wise he he). Not a problem though.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #250 on: March 28, 2006, 09:47:43 pm »
Going on your post I sent him a IM on ICQ, (my only current point of contact for him). I let him know that you were thinking of a retexture for use as Hydrans for SFC3. he hasn't been on since MAR 5th though...  I'll let you know as soon as I get a response.  Are you going to be adding poly's to them or just a retexture? (I was hoping you'd add more details SAAB wise he he). Not a problem though.

We'll have those ready for all 3 SFC games and BC as well. Yes I'm sure we're gonna tweek the hell outta them.

Offline Star Dragon

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #251 on: March 29, 2006, 02:47:48 pm »
Woot! Been checking my messages:

"Borg124: yes it will be ok for me, you people can use what you want ;) a retexture is Ok too , do it ... !"

cu ;) [Offline Message (3/29/2006 [19:50])]

So go nutz!...

Not needed, but when you are finished may I have use of the results as well?. I use the originals, but if they will be improved upon so much the better! (for FS2, as I use SCP now and not retail. it can take 4-5 times the poly count.)

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #252 on: March 29, 2006, 04:52:35 pm »
Beautiful. OutaLance is on the case  ;D. Time to go d/l some ships hehehehe

-MP

Offline Chris Johnson

• I used to be a Captain a forum or two ago...
  • Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #253 on: March 29, 2006, 05:05:07 pm »
Have a look at this.  Specifically the third schematic from the top.  It's pretty interesting and seems to me that--although I can buy into TMP's refit and the canonical designation of the class of ship still as a Constitution-class--it seems to me that the schematic I mentioned seems more like a refit to me.  I like it, which was why I linked to it, to this page as well.

I was inspired by the author of that page ("Wolf") that I chose to make a couple versions of an interpretation of that type of refit on a Federation-class as well as (mainly) a recolor of the ship I was inspired by.  You can view my whack at it here.

I'm posting this so if anyone wants to make something, they have one more idea on what to make.

"Oh, shut up!" -- Wil Wheaton to Wesley Crusher

Offline KBF MalaK

• Just Another Target
  • Lt.
« Reply #254 on: March 30, 2006, 07:26:37 am »

"Borg124: yes it will be ok for me, you people can use what you want ;) a retexture is Ok too , do it ... !"

So go nutz!...

Not needed, but when you are finished may I have use of the results as well?. I use the originals, but if they will be improved upon so much the better! (for FS2, as I use SCP now and not retail. it can take 4-5 times the poly count.)

KOOOOLLness, I'll get right on em.
"Artificial Intelligence is not a suitable substitute for natural stupidity"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2006, 09:28:00 am »

So go nutz!...

KOOOOLLness, I'll get right on em.

Way to step up dude. I'm sure F_W will wanna eventually tinker with these once ya get 'em converted. ;)

Offline KBF MalaK

• Just Another Target
  • Lt.
« Reply #256 on: April 04, 2006, 12:21:52 am »
MP:
I could do a simple port of these S:AAB ships to milkshape or whatever peeps want , but if I'd do em for myself (I will eventually) the geometry doesn't look quite right on a couple of them (as well as being off axis) the texture is extremely simplistic and could use some work.

Your call- want them NOW !!!  ?

'course I'm starting with Chiggy von Richtoven
"Artificial Intelligence is not a suitable substitute for natural stupidity"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #257 on: April 04, 2006, 08:43:03 am »
Of course, I downloaded them too. I agree we will have to do alot of retextures and tweeks to them but yeah if ya like, get to the converting  ;D

-MP

Offline Bartok

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #258 on: April 08, 2006, 08:49:48 pm »
i think ill ask a mate of mine to do the uss horizon ncc-1000 if no one else has done it, i like the design alot more than the enterprise lol

That horizon is cool looking - nice splice through the hull, i might try bashing this, though i'm just learnin

Offline AUDACIOUS

• Star Trek: Legions
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • UN - BAH - LIEVABLE
    • Star Trek: Legions
« Reply #259 on: April 09, 2006, 01:02:13 pm »
My ANGELFIRE!!