Topic: KHH: Kzinti OOB  (Read 5185 times)

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
KHH: Kzinti OOB
« on: August 28, 2005, 06:57:27 pm »
Year would be Y168 (5 on the shiplist - please refer to that and not the generic era for availability of refits/variants)

Fleet List is based on the Kzinti Counts Fleet of that year (early General War), as well as a Destroyer and Frigate Squadron on loan from the Home Fleet

[CV+CLE+EFF], [CVL+CLE+EFF], [CVE+EFF], CC, 3xBC, BF, CL, CLG, 3xDD, DF, 4xFF, FFG, FFK, TBT

You have 1850 in BPV points to purchase ships  & refits.

Please note that refits are typically denoted by a '+' or 'R' (drone reload). Anything else denotes a variant.  You are buying the refit when you pay for a CL+ over a CL.

Refit availability: the '+' refit is uniformily available, with the exception of the CV or CVL

You have the option of substituting any of the above ships with a variant of that class. (There is not a huge volume of variants in this year - but you do have the option)

You have to buy at least 6 ships, but may not exceed 18. 

KHH will be Team 'A', meaning that Scenario 1 will be your Base Assault Mission and Scenario 6 will be your Base Defense.  The Base in each will be a Battlestation w/fighters.  Please keep this in mind when breaking your force down into your 6 groups.

Please let me know if you have quesions with this process.

762_XC

Re: KHH: Kzinti OOB
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 01:58:08 am »
Bear in mind the CVS/CVS+ is a refit of the CV. Not sure if it's out yet or not.

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 09:24:40 am »
Were flying Mirak now? I think I missed a staff meeting..

Oh well ..

Or does this have to do with that post about paying for drones? and a point to prove?

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2005, 09:59:31 am »
I already signed us up to fly Mirak v the FSD boyz.  I though a change of pace would be nice.

I didn't realize we'd be driving so many carriers....but oh well.