Topic: Slave Girls V Server Description, Storyline and Rules  (Read 18141 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Slave Girls V Server Description, Storyline and Rules
« on: September 30, 2005, 06:01:34 pm »
Slave Girls of Orion V: The Wrath of the Orion Slave Girls

Storyline:

“The Governor's transmission code has been cracked, captain. We will have intelligible audio only in just a moment.”

“Track the telemetry. I want to know exactly where these two ends are. The moment you have one or the other or both, let me know immediately.” Captain Mike Jerard noticed his breathing getting faster. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself. This moment was a long time in coming and the sacrifice had so far been considerable. He could feel the excitement and the trepidation. He wondered if he was being too greedy going for two at the same time.

“Aye captain, computing the telemetry transmission data now.”

Captain Jerard punched a button on his armchair panel. “Captain to transporter room. Sergeant, prepare your marines for assault.”

“Standing by for your orders captain,” came a quick reply from the marine commander.

Mr. Sinclair, the comms officer, turned toward his captain and flipped a switch. “Backing it up to the start … 10 second delay, sir. Speakers on.”

Crackly static popped through the speakers then gave way to a heated conversation between a man and the sultry seductive sounding voice of a woman.

“… when they fall in line. So don’t take me for a fool, Governor Ankhbar. You know as well as I that you have NO ground to stand on here.” She laughed. “Well, at least you do at the moment.”

"You are a fool, Jadis and crazy too. Your plan is insane and doomed to failure. You have another thing coming if you expect the cartels to fall in line behind this insidious idea. They won’t ever follow the likes of you and your kind and you still won’t be taken seriously, I mean, how could you? And then you will be hunted down by every cartel and bounty hunter in known space. Oh, the things they would do to you… Death would the kindest fate you could possibly beg for.”

“Shut your mouth you worm! You try my patience! Do you think I don’t know what it is you are trying to do here? I will not debate this with you and give your soldiers time to board this ship. If you won’t give me the access codes to the warp drive, then you leave me with no alternative. We have come too far to be stopped by a lickspittle like you. Your indignant refusal to cooperate in any way is in stark contrast to your usual groveling demeanor. Even I am surprised. So this is what you think of us. It is people like you who drive us to ends like this. Last warning. Give me the access codes or…”
    [/list]

“Captain, we have the 1st end, it’s on the planet near the terminator, southern continent. Appears to be a heavily reinforced underground blast bunker.”

“That’s Ankhbar. Transmit those coordiantes to the transporter room.”

“Transporter room, this is the captain. Coordinates for the 1st end are inbound. It’s a reinforced blast bunker. Locate and detain Ankhbar. You will beam out on my command, good luck and standby. Prepare the second team.”

“Copy that, captain, coordinates received, standing by. Team Two preparing.”

“…if you kill me, you won’t get the warp drive access codes and then what will you do? Where will you go? You’ll be stuck in this system in a poorly armed interplanetary freighter. Think about that. So perhaps we can work out some other arrangement for you? I am a reasonable man. Return my ship and surrender now and we can discuss this in my private chambers. Laughter…”
    [/color]

“Mr. Sinclair, where is the second end,” the captain asked the comms officer?

Mr. Sinclair responded, “Looks like Jadis’ ship is on the other side of the planet. There are at least two comsat hops between her and the Governors bunker. We need to get line of sight to pinpoint her.”

“…and I’m not in the least surprised you haven’t sent a distress signal. I mean, why would you? Obviously you don’t believe me enough to take me seriously. And you couldn’t stomach the embarrassment of needing help to deal with a woman. Savor your refusal to give me the codes and transmit my list of demands to the cartels as your last hollow victory.”

“No, my victory will be your capture and then I’ll auction you off to the highest bidder, but not before I have my fun with you! Laughter…”[/list]

Turning to the helmsman the captain said, “Red Alert! Commence Operation Spring Chicken. Pop the can, Mr. Moto and let’s light the fire.” Whatever ship Jadis is in, she can’t go to warp, Jarard thought. That means there is no where for her to go and I can get Ankhbar first and Jadis next. What a plan.

“Affirmative, sir. Popping the can.”

High in orbit above Sindar IV, a small sparsely populated Korgath Cartel-controlled planet in the neutral zone between Klingon and Mirak space, the interplanetary freighter ‘Silver Falcon’ literally fell apart. Side, top, front and rear, the exterior of the craft blew outward with explosive bolts and compressed gas. A few moments later, once cleverly hidden in its place, a Prime Cartel commando frigate, the ‘PCF Panther’, began to power up.

“Word will spread soon enough and then our demands will be fully known and respected. I’m sorry, Ankhbar, but there will be no other arrangements. Oh, and you are out of time.”[/list]

“Captain, systems online. We have full power.”

“Excellent, Mr. Moto. Transporter room, this is the captain. Beam down. Go, go, go! Second team prepare for boarding action.”

“What are you going to do now, Jadis? Blow up my planet? Laughter…“ 

“That is precisely what I’m going to do.”

“Laughter”[/list]

The captain hung on those last words for a moment and turning to the Comms officer, he asked, “We are on a 10 second transmission delay?”

“Yes sir.”

“Transporter room! Beam them back up NOW! Get them back!” The captain yelled. Just to be safe...

“Captain, you don’t really think that she can bl…” The comms officer was cut off in mid sentence. At that very moment, the viewscreen filled the bridge with blinding white light. Several moments later, everyone was knocked to the deck by a sudden shockwave and the lights flickered.

“Everyone ok?” The captain asked getting back to his feet. Looking around the room, he saw the bridge crew nodding and returning to their stations. “Status?”

“Lucky we were in high orbit and had gone to red alert, captain, or this would be operation roasted chicken. The shields held. Some sensors and cameras are offline and we will need a new paint job that much is certain. The rest is superficial. I’m maneuvering us through the debris field now.”

“Transporter room, do I want to know?”

“Uhhh, no sir, you don’t. I’m sorry.”

“Understood…” The captain spun around in his chair and slammed his fist down on the bridge rails, his face full of fury and anger. He just lost part of his best commando team and his bounty on Ankhbar. “Damnit, how could she have? No one can blow up a whole planet! Damn her all to hell.” He wasn’t going to lose his bounty on Jadis too. After all this, she'd sure be worth a fortune. Maybe even enough to hire a new crack commando team and get his ship fixed. He jumped over to the helm station and looked at the viewscreen. Searing white hot plasma and burning chunks of molten rock were all that was left of Sindar IV.  “Helm, bring us around the planet, er debris field and lay in an intercept course for Jadis’ ship. She will pay. Oh yes, she will pay.”

On board the warp disabled freighter ‘Gillespie’, Jadis’ second in command spoke. “Jadis, a Prime Cartel commando frigate approaches. Shall we prepare to fire?”

“The crew, scan them. Are they human males?”

“Scanning… Affirmative.”

“Then no. Let them come. Tell them we surrender. Lower the shields and let them board us. Once we are taken prisoner, we will then take the ship from them and use their warp drive to leave this system and set in motion the second part of our plan.”

“Jadis,” her Second asked, “Taken prisoner, is this wise?”

“Of course!” She said seductively while unzipping her corset to her belly button. “After all, no human male can resist us…”
          [/list][/color]

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
          Re: Slave Girls V Server Description and Rules (Sticky)
          « Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 06:02:01 pm »
          Alliance

Vs:[/list]

Coalition

Credits:

XenoCorp's server, and forums.
              Bonk's Interactive Web Based Map, DB Admin.
              DieHard's Ship/ftrlist mod
              TraceyG, Karnak, ED missions.
              Dizzy, all the other stuff.

Features:

3 Week server.
              2265 start, 1 day a game year ends in 2286, 4 minute turns, 365 turns a year.
              1 or 2 ships per CnC rules unless all players from both sides agree to more for that PvP match only.
              One click do-it-all install/uninstaller.
              Multiple accounts ok.

Links and Downloads:

-
            SGO V Installer
            - Flatfile Webmap. 
            - Kills Entry Page
            - Kills and Roleplay Thread: Round 1, Round 2, Round 3[/list]

Map Notes:

[/list]

Hexes may be raised to 20.

Before the start of the server I'll adjust the map and finalize it as stated here:
              Here.

Terraforming: There are 3 hexes in enemy space that will represent terraforming laboratory facilities and yours will be made known to the enemy once your empire loses it's first planet. The capture at any time of 2 of the 3 hexes will constitute a 'raid' that your side has conducted in order to get the last known secret terraforming technology that was in the enemy's possesion to obtain what it needs to terraform a planet. Each side will have the same opportunity. RM's will PM me at that time on the details for where the planet may be placed. 

Scorched Earth: Original enemy planets/bases (not your own) may be bombarded and destroyed if you own it and control all adjacent hexes and have a LoS to a friendly HW. Terraformed planets, however, may be bombarded and destroyed no matter who owned, captured or created it.[/list][/list]

Da Penalty Box

- If you lose one of the following ship types, you may not fly any of these again for 12 hours. This applies to all of a person’s multiple accounts. They are: Any CCX/CAX type X ship, BB, DN, CVA, BC/V's.
                - If you lose an
              X ship, you may not fly another for 12 hours.
              - If you lose the command ship of a Multi-Ship Fleet, you may not fly another Multi-Ship Fleet for 12 hours.
               [/list]

Maximum Capital Ships on at once and Multiple Ships:
                - Max Capital ships will be limited by a points system by era: Early Era-ish (2263-2274):
              14 points, Mid and Late Era-ish (2275+): 16 points.
              - A Multi-ship Fleet comprises a command variant of a New/Heavy Cruiser class type and a vanilla DD or FF class ship.
              - The F column of the shiplist designates what ships are and are not vanilla.
              - An ISC CAW,P,T,Y or Z all count as command ships.
              - The following ships points count toward the total capital ships on the server at once:

Battleships: 11
                DN Carriers: 8
                Dreads:  6
                Multi-ship Fleet: 4
                BC/V's: 4[/list]

Maximum X Ships on at the same time:

- Each side gets
              3 X points in 2281 and 82. This is increased to 5 in 2283, 6 in 2284 and 7 in 2285+.  X points are in addition to captiol ship points.
              - If you fly an X ship, you must rename your ship adding an 'X' at the end of your shipname.

I-CCX = 6
              All other CCX/CAX's = 3
              CLX = 2
              FFX and DDX =  Free
              [/list]

Fleeting Rules:

- No capital ships (Multi-Ship Fleet included) are allowed to fly in a mission together. If they happen to by accident, their opponent is allowed to choose which capital ship must disengage, and thus the disengagement penalty is voided for the disengaging ship.
                - CCX/CAX's are treated as Capital ships for Fleeting purposes.
                - No
              X ships are allowed to fly in a mission together. If they happen to by accident, their opponent is allowed to choose which X ship must disengage, and thus the disengagement penalty is voided for the disengaging ship.
              - No more than 2 carriers (carrier = 8+ fighters) may fly in a mission together. If they happen to by accident, their opponent is allowed to choose which X ship must disengage, and thus the disengagement penalty is voided for the disengaging ship.[/list]

Squadron CnC

Klingon F5Q:
                - This ship is a sQuadron ship that represents the massive deployments of F5's in use throughout the Klingon Empire.
                - The F5Q is loaded with an F5B and F5SB and this loadout may not be changed. The F5B/SB may only be used on the F5Q.
                - The F5B/SB act as ships once launched and PlaD wont fire at them and you cant recall them to repair.
                - Players may not fleet together with other F5Q ships.
                - An F5Q ship itself is worth 1 DV.
                [/list]

PF CnC

- Full Tenders with 3+ PF’s may carry no more than 1 Leader, and 1 Special PF, the others must be vanilla.
                  - Casual Tenders with only 2 PF’s may recover but not re-launch them and the PF's must be vanilla.
                  - Hydran Heavy Stinger fighters (
                H-St-S(heavy), H-St-T(Heavy), H-ST-Tm(Heavy) are substituted for PFs.
                - Hydran ships designated with an 'h' are allowed 2, but the OM and IDh are allowed 4.[/list]

Fighter CnC

Federation
                  - F-14 ftrs can’t be used on ships except the CVS, BCV, CVA (2 squads max), DVL, and BB.
                  - F-15 ftrs can’t be used on ships except the CVS, F-BB.
                  - These fighters are model represented and distinguishable from regular Fed ftrs, courtesy of Thu11s.

Hydrans
                  - H-St-X are only allowed on X ships.

*Note* SFB Fighters with PlaD were converted to PhoF, "plasma mini-bolts", and a Ph3 360`.[/list] [/list]

PvP Kills:

- Kills will be recorded at the Kills link on the
                  Flatfile Webmap..
                  - To report PvP points, go to the Kills Page and fill in the blanks as instructed.
                  - Please also go to the Kills and Roleplay threads: Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 to confirm the kill by author and post roleplay!
                  - Total PvP pts will be calculated at the end of each week to determine VC's. See below.
                  - PvP kills are worth the following points:

I-CCX  8  (1 move cost)
                  All other CCX/CAX  4  (1 move cost)
                  CLX  2  (.67 move cost)
                  FFX/DDX  1  (.5 move cost)

BB:  11  (2 move cost)
                  CVA:  8  (1.5 move cost)
                  DN:  6  (1.25 and 1.5 move cost)
                  BCV/T - Carrier, Casual (2 PF's) or Full Tender (3+ PF's):  4  (1 and 1.25 move cost)
                  BCH:  3  (1 and 1.25 move cost) (Includes all Lyran BC's with 2 PF's)
                  N/CA, N/CL, HDW's are worth 1(.67 and 1 move cost)
                  Smaller class types with 8 ftrs or 3+ PF's are worth 1.
                  Ships with a move cost of .5 or less are exempt unless they are involved in a fleet action with a wing or used in a Multi-Ship Fleet in which case they are worth 1.[/list]

Map and PvP VC’s

- An original enemy planet (or any enemy placed Permanent Base which will be referred to as an enemy planet from now on) must be controlled and have a LoS to an allied HW. You get one point for owning 2 enemy planets of disimilar races. Terraformed planets and those located in the neutral zone do not count towards VC's.

- If attrition (PvP points) equals or exceeds one and a half times as many more than your enemy you get 1 Planet Equivalent VC to apply to the Map VC's listed above counted toward the specific race that suffered the highest attrition points and if it equals or exceeds twice as many, you get another Planet Equivalent VC to apply toward the specific race that suffered the second highest attrition points.

- There will be 3x Map VC periods, one at the end of each week from the time the server started.

- Total points are tallied and a Minor, Major or Decisive Victory will be awarded along with a bunch of naked horny Orion Slave chicks and all the nip or beer you can carry on your back.

Bounties!

I'm gonna leave it up to the RM's to decide if they want bounties. I suggest coming up with a system where each side presents a list of a few captains and the other side gets to choose which one(s) they want to be a bounty. That way no inexperienced captain gets screwed.
                    But you guys come up with how much DV they are worth and how often and all that. Totally up to u guys. Make sure you keep track of it all and I'll figure it in to the map DV's each week when they are reported to me. Better yet, you two organize a post and keep track of it there.

Bases

- Base Stations are indestructible and are Admin placed at the direction of the RM's. They will be periodically doled out through the course of the server.
                    - Bases may be placed anywhere with a LoS to a friendly base/planet as long as they are not adjacent to another base/planet.

Deepstrikes

- If you draft or are drafted into a PvP in a hex that has no Allied or Neutral hexes adjacent to it at the time of the draft, then you may not disengage and must fight to the death.

Disengagement/Destruction Rule

- If you are forced to Disengage in a PvP match, then you are banned from the hex you either took the mission in or were drafted in for
                  15 turns. If your ship was destroyed then you are banned from that hex for 8 turns. If this happens on a Planet then you follow the above and it also applies to all the adjacent hexes around that planet.
                  - One turn is 4 minutes.[/list]

General Rules

- If you are in a PvP and die, stay there in the battle till the match is over.

- If a mission causes all players to drop, then all those players must attempt to log back on and retry the mission allowing the slowest connection to draft. If this player is known to cause drops or lags, this player must not be on the front lines drafting, being drafted and causing connection issues. It isnt fair to anyone else. They need to do missions elsewhere.

- If the server goes down and players are still in a mission, it still counts.

- During some missions, a player's name may not be indicated on their ship. If you suspect you are playing against a human, type a greeting in the chat.  All other human players are required to immediately respond with a text chat greeting.

- If you disengage or are destroyed in a game and there are others still fighting, you may not leave the game until the match is finished.

- All other rules, same as past servers.

Wild Geese

- Wild Geese chosen by the admin will start off with the side of their choosing and every three days after the start of the server, the Geese switch to the side that is losing by 15 or more original space hexes. Repeat every three days. It is automatic and no one other than this rule affects their deployment.

Forfeiting Misions:
                    - You are
                  NEVER allowed to forfeit a mission under ANY circumstances on the map during a mission draft or a mandatory mission choice. This causes SERIOUS errors in the database and leads to CPU overload and eventual server burps.

- If you are drafted you MUST accept the mission. You are NOT ALLOWED to logoff or FORFEIT. EVER

- If you find that your navigator is incompetant and has wandered into an enemy hex and you recieve a mandatory mission, you may logoff and relog on as long as you do not do this repeatedly. You are NOT ALLOWED to FORFEIT a mission.

- Occasionally a player will become ghosted in a hex. There is nothing we can do about this and no action will be taken.

- DO NOT park your ship anywhere near the front lines and go AFK. You will cause forfeits this way. Park your ship away from the front in an empty hex. Better yet, just logoff the server till you come back as you may take up a player slot.

- Repeat violaters will be PERMANENTLY BANNED.
                  [/list]
                  « Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 05:33:35 pm by Dizzy »

762_XC

Re: Slave Girls V Server Description and Rules (Sticky)
                  « Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 06:08:51 pm »
                  - H-St-S/T/Tm(Heavy) are the PF's for the Hydrans. These are only useable by Hydran ships designated with an 'h'.

You forgot the OM.

Offline CaptJosh

• Lt.
                  Re: Slave Girls V Server Description, Storyline and Rules
                  « Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 06:44:27 pm »
                  I've said it before and I'll say it again. Dizzy, it's Capital ships!
                  CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
                  those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
                  • Lyran Alliance Lives
                  « Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 06:48:15 pm »
                  SG05 was reset, but the map is the original F & E map, not the SG05 map.

Offline KBFKrotz

• Lt. Junior Grade
                  « Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 08:48:23 am »
                  Since PvP is starting up, what's the finalized destruction/disengagement penalty? It's still listed as "x" or "y" turns, and there have been inquiries (been saying 30 min / 1 hr 'til I can obtain an official ruling)...

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
                  • KBF CO
                  « Reply #6 on: October 02, 2005, 12:33:23 pm »
                  At the current rate of time on the server (11.8 min per turn) there are 5.08 turns per hour.  ::)
                  Lord Krueg
                  KBF CO
                  We are the Dead

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
                  • Captain
                  « Reply #7 on: October 02, 2005, 12:56:34 pm »
                  So what, do we want to say 1 hour for running away  30 minutes for
                  dying? I assume Brax will agree to this (or I'll just smack him around some)
                  Kruegy you guys Ok with this?
                  Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
                  • Lyran Alliance Lives
                  « Reply #8 on: October 02, 2005, 12:58:03 pm »
                  perhaps wait for Krueg to answer, but so far we have abided by that same term.

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
                  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
                  « Reply #9 on: October 02, 2005, 03:21:52 pm »
                  At the current rate of time on the server (11.8 min per turn) there are 5.08 turns per hour.  ::)

We can reset in early and start testing starting ships if you'd like? Or we could go back to 5.9 minute turns so you can complain about that instead. Any preference on what you'd rather complain about? We're here to help.  :P

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
                  • Lyran Alliance Lives
                  « Reply #10 on: October 02, 2005, 03:48:14 pm »
                  Since PvP is starting up, what's the finalized destruction/disengagement penalty? It's still listed as "x" or "y" turns, and there have been inquiries (been saying 30 min / 1 hr 'til I can obtain an official ruling)...

11.8 mins per turn...

Destruction is 3 turns = 35 mins.

Disengagement is 5 turns = 59 mins.

Yeah yeah... kinda slow, I agree 100%. But the WebYards ALWAYS have the ship you want... It only takes 11.8 mins or less to get it... Thats what the webyards are for. It makes waiting 30 mins for your ship to show up in the shipyards a thing of the past. Please lighten up too, Krueg. If we could perform magic and make it perfect, we would. I want the best for everyone here, and I gave 110% on this server and so did Bonk. If you arnt happy, go host your own server. Bonk and I are doing our best.

You guys certainly are, and I doubt Krueg meant anything wrong by what he had posted.  You guys have performed majic, even if you dont see it.  :)

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
                  • KBF CO
                  « Reply #11 on: October 02, 2005, 05:19:17 pm »

The only drawback to tracking it that way alone is in the case of server burps or outages, DB cleans, etc.
                  Other than that I have no objections to that.
                  And I really didn't mean anything by my ealier post, man. Just giving the turn times because I'm sure not everyone knew how long the game turns are because of the different speed on this server as opposed to the usual server time of 1 game year being 24 hrs.
                  Lord Krueg
                  KBF CO
                  We are the Dead

762_XC

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2005, 10:34:10 am »
                  Multi-ship fleets has been added. I think everyone will like the implementation.

Are you talking about the F5 thing?

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
                  • KBF CO
                  « Reply #13 on: October 06, 2005, 06:35:39 pm »
                  Maximum Capitol Ships on at the same time:

- Max Capitol ships on at the same time: Early Era-ish (2263-2274): 14 points, Mid and Late Era-ish (2275+): 16 points.
                  - The following ships points count toward the total capitol ships on the server at once:

Battleships: 11
                    DN Carriers: 8
                    Dreads:  6
                    Multi-ship Fleet: 6
                    BC/V's: 4

- No capitol ships are allowed to fly in a mission together. If they happen to by accident, their opponent is allowed to choose which capital ship must disengage, and thus the disengagement penalty is voided for the disengaging ship.
                  - Multi-ship Fleet would comprise a command variant of a New/Heavy Cruiser class type and a Destroyer or smaller escort type ship.

You mean muti-ships flown by a single player?
                  Or 3 seperate players flying together?
                  Lord Krueg
                  KBF CO
                  We are the Dead

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
                  • KBF CO
                  « Reply #14 on: October 06, 2005, 08:13:29 pm »
                  The "Multi-Ship Fleet" you have listed...
                  Are you talking about Multiple ships being flown by a single player?
                  Lord Krueg
                  KBF CO
                  We are the Dead

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
                  • KBF CO
                  « Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 08:18:43 pm »
                  So...I can fly 3 F5s or a DN...
                  So much for small ship squads... :P
                  Lord Krueg
                  KBF CO
                  We are the Dead

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
                  • KBF CO
                  « Reply #16 on: October 06, 2005, 09:47:31 pm »
                  So..I could fly, for example, a DWL AND a F5...?
                  That is what I originally thought...
                  I'm tired...
                  Lord Krueg
                  KBF CO
                  We are the Dead

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
                  « Reply #17 on: October 06, 2005, 10:51:14 pm »

- Multi-ship Fleet would comprise a command variant of a New/Heavy Cruiser class type and a Destroyer or smaller escort type ship.

So no "Vanilla" type ships?  only small escorts in fleeting?

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
                  « Reply #18 on: October 06, 2005, 11:03:49 pm »

So no "Vanilla" type ships?  only small escorts in fleeting?

Hrmmm... there are no escorts for some races in the early era. Chuut, I value your opinion, what do you think?

Also:

The only drawback to tracking it that way alone is in the case of server burps or outages, DB cleans, etc.
                  Other than that I have no objections to that. I'm sure not everyone knew how long the game turns are because of the different speed on this server as opposed to the usual server time of 1 game year being 24 hrs.

Time has changed. Make a note: 4 Minute Turns, 365 Turns a year, 1 game year a day.

The disengage penalty is 15 turns, which is 60 mins.
                  The destruction penalty is 8 turns, which is 32 mins.
                  « Last Edit: October 07, 2005, 02:41:51 pm by Dizzy »

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
                  « Reply #19 on: October 06, 2005, 11:33:34 pm »
                  My advice would be to allow only Vanilla ships of destroyer size or smaller, and only charge 4 points for them as they are quite common and less of a PITA.  I'd apply 3 of the points to the Command vessel and 1 to the escorting ship for value if killed.

**Note:  Might also want to put limits on types of ftrs flown by "Vanila" ships used in this fashion.  I don't think any "Vanilla" ships of that size carry pfs.
                  « Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 11:44:41 pm by KAT Chuut-Ritt »