Topic: All Good Things (Mission Source Code Release)  (Read 4220 times)

Centauri Vaughn

All Good Things (Mission Source Code Release)
« on: October 06, 2005, 10:05:26 am »
It's been a good while since I posted here. Glad to see there is still activity within the community.

Unfortunately r/l and lack of intrest has caused me to stray away from SFC but I always had an admiration for the community so I am going to leave behind the source code to my missions so that someone or someone(s) can modify / update them.
It's going to take sometime before I officially release the source code. I intend to add more detailed documentation (for armature mission scripters) and recompile the scripts prior to release.

As of now (This may change) I intend to re-release the following missions and source code:

Tomorrows Enterprise (SFC2 OP)
Yesterdays Enterprise (SFC2 OP)
Into Dominion (SFC2 OP)
Spawn (SFC 3)
Team Starfleet Battles (SFC2 OP and SFC2 EAW)
FleetPick (SFC2 OP and SFC3)
Wrath of Khan (SFC2 OP) (My version, which is a movie based 4 part "all in one" script unlike the simple boring skirmish that comes with the game) 

Since my new site no longer deals with Mission Scripts and Game Addons (I strictly do payroll, ticket order and database programming these days) I am requesting that Dynaverse.net host this final release.

I hope to have it ready by sometime in early November. 

Centauri Vaughn

Offline Stylsy

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: All Good Things (Mission Source Code Release)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 05:38:43 pm »
Sounds good!

The Wrath of Khan set kicked ass, I wish there were more missions out there for OP. I remember the old SFC1 days, downloading mission after mission from the Alpha Quadrant...

Better yet, I wish I had the skills to make missions like that. :)

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 09:06:32 pm »
 ;D

Thank you Centauri Vaughn for all you have done.

I look forward to your final releases but desperately hope you'll come back when you are ready.

I had always hoped to get the SFC1 Repair Roundevous and The Quantum Factor made for SFC:OP from you...

Best wishes,

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline Stylsy

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 12:33:27 pm »
I had always hoped to get the SFC1 Repair Roundevous and The Quantum Factor made for SFC:OP from you...

Yet another 2nd for this!