Topic: Fractal Fun!  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
Fractal Fun!
« on: November 12, 2005, 02:22:51 pm »
http://comp.uark.edu/~strauss/TV/index.html

I had a busy day today. ;) Check out the attached file.  ;D Its one of the better ones I managed to produce this afternoon. I imagine that a higer resolution TV and camera might do better. I'd be curious to see the results from an LCD or plasma TV. Or perhaps feedback from the computer monitor... neat stuff!

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Fractal Fun!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 03:05:49 pm »
LOL, I had a day like yours. My Cows had Bumped up against my Dish, and knocked the TV out of service yesterday.  I Finally had a guy come out by the name of Ed, and Got him Hooked on SFC. It was funny, cause he asked me If I was a star Trek fan.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline prometheus

• Hot and Spicy
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 05:51:34 pm »
That's a very interesting video clip... Out of curiosity, did you create it by pointing a camera at a screen with the feed from the camera on it to get a visual howlaround?

To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the Universe!

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 06:29:35 pm »
Yup, like described in the link above. Amazing how sometimes the electronic can simulate the organic so easily. Here's another one that worked well:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 06:54:01 pm by Bonk »