Topic: Building your own case question.  (Read 7709 times)

Offline Midnight Tech

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Tech Support Forum..."We are offering free computer support for everyone"
Re: Building your own case question.
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2005, 07:27:46 pm »
Bet he don't worry about expansion boards coming loose! Can't run too cool though....
For computer problems, check out Tech Support Forum!

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2006, 04:04:53 pm »
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2006, 04:10:36 pm »
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2006, 04:12:09 pm »
A very special case design for Stephen

Sold me on the first PAge. :D

Stephen

One key thing to remember.  Do NOT try and build the system the same day you empty the new case.
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2006, 04:30:55 pm »
LOL, I've had to quit the Drinking, But I still have enough of you SFC buds around to help me with the Case... Literaly.  ;D

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2006, 04:36:37 pm »
LOL, I've had to quit the Drinking, But I still have enough of you SFC buds around to help me with the Case... Literaly.  ;D

Stephen

You'll have to get Stormbringer to help you on this one as I never started drinking.   I am the token the Klingon Teetotaler.

Offline Midnight Tech

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Tech Support Forum..."We are offering free computer support for everyone"
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2006, 04:41:51 pm »

Stephen
Don't start again with all those new pups in the house!
BTW Javora, that's an interesting looking case mod!
I've got a mod in mind butI've got to get all the goodies together for it first!
For computer problems, check out Tech Support Forum!

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2006, 04:44:08 pm »

Stephen

You'll have to get Stormbringer to help you on this one as I never started drinking.   I am the token the Klingon Teetotaler.

LOL, yeah I need to get his Butt down here for a visit sometime soon. I miss that big lug. :D

Stephen
Don't start again with all those new pups in the house!
BTW Javora, that's an interesting looking case mod!
I've got a mod in mind butI've got to get all the goodies together for it first!

Hehe, I'm still on a puppy high this afternoon. then again, I'm a huge animal lover, and will soon be having to come up with a good name for three lil' Girls.

Stephen

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2006, 06:53:17 pm »
Guys, if you're really in a hurry, just give me the insides and you keep the "case".