Topic: PBEM set up thanks to Raven!  (Read 54508 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: PBEM set up thanks to Raven!
« Reply #560 on: June 16, 2007, 04:18:17 pm »
Well shoot, my bad, I don't know then. I get the email from raven , and send it to Steve, Ferrit.

762, Is there anyway I can help with your email? I can drop you a gmail account. Heck, I could give you a Myway account (sat con), If so drop me a PM, and if so, remember to change the Password.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #561 on: June 17, 2007, 10:17:38 am »
I'm still here.
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #562 on: June 20, 2007, 06:21:33 pm »
We did.. a while back.. I have the Russians and have been playig another as well.. if we need 2 more players that'd be fine.

I'll get this out late tonight
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #563 on: June 21, 2007, 06:16:24 am »
On to La'ra
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #564 on: June 21, 2007, 03:42:16 pm »
And on to Raven.
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline GE-Raven

• Lord God Emperor for Life of the Taldren SETI Group
  • D.Net VIP
  • Commander
  • The cause of AND solution to life's problems
    • Raven's Nest
« Reply #565 on: June 26, 2007, 12:19:23 pm »
played and sent to Stephen on Thursday Night last week.  Was out and didn't get the warning posted.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #566 on: June 27, 2007, 10:06:34 pm »
Sorry guys, Been busy, But I did get it out to Ferrit last night.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #567 on: July 08, 2007, 01:06:33 am »
*knock knock*

Ferrit still here?
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• Methane Breathing Weasel Capt. & Halo/RvB fanatic
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
  • Hydran Capt Xeno Corp, XC clan overlord Halo 2
« Reply #568 on: July 08, 2007, 05:24:11 am »
Sorry guys, I have been pretty busy with the activities here on his little island and keeping up with my wife.

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
« Reply #569 on: July 08, 2007, 06:27:35 am »
Forgot to say passed to Q

is anyone planning on getting this?

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #570 on: July 08, 2007, 10:17:02 am »
Passed along.

And yes, I do plan on getting BTS.  If for nothing else than the Final Frontier scenario, and the ability to tell the UN to shove off...
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
« Reply #571 on: August 08, 2007, 12:39:54 pm »
Where are we at in this guys?

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #572 on: August 08, 2007, 12:54:35 pm »
I had sent it to tool, but I haven't heard from him in a while.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #573 on: August 08, 2007, 04:12:38 pm »
I thought Tool had left. Didn't we pick someone else for his space? If not, I'd suggest Cayne for his part. CayngG was wanting in awhile back.

Stephen

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #574 on: August 08, 2007, 04:30:00 pm »
As far as I had known, tool was merely having issues with his email that last turn.  Since it took a week to get back around to me, I had figured he had them resolved.  But it also appears that he no longer checks this thread.

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
« Reply #575 on: August 11, 2007, 08:12:07 am »
for the next few days,  I'm OOC since I'm dealing with Space A issues and WHEN I do get home, I'm not breathing for the first two or three days.

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
« Reply #576 on: August 31, 2007, 02:17:32 pm »
is this a dead thing now or is the turns lost in the shuffle somewhere?

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #577 on: August 31, 2007, 03:59:30 pm »
I still have it here, I've sent it to t00l but that was almost a month ago.  I guess we're still skipping him.

I'll play his turn again tonight, and pass it along to Dracho.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #578 on: September 03, 2007, 02:49:24 pm »
Ok guy, I'm having a bit of a problem here.  I am trying to load the game and it is telling me that the file is protected from asset modification, and it quits on me.  I haven't loaded any mods except the ones that came with BTS.  And why should that be affecting the original?  I am at quite a loss here.  If I can't get it figured out I may have to completely reinstall, and that is going to suck big time.

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
« Reply #579 on: September 30, 2007, 08:54:13 am »
I've been having problem since I installed the latest patch for Warlords.  I keep getting a missing parameter message.  I think it may affeceted my CIV4 also.  So I guess it's reinstall time for me. GAH!