Topic: #include <stdio.h>  (Read 1507 times)

Offline SSCF-LeRoy

• Kim's Clubhouse Painter
  • Lt.
  • Captain
    • SSCF.net
#include <stdio.h>
« on: April 21, 2006, 11:45:36 pm »
int main(void)
{

printf("Betcha can't guess what my major is <snickers> ;)\n");

return 0;

}

The time is comin' up soon to scrape the cobwebs outta the ole' warp core and fire 'er up 'cuz in 2.5 weeks...

SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :rwoot: :dance: :ufo: :rockinband: :drink: :rofl: ;D
A prodigal son o' the Blue Horde is finally returnin' home. 'Course I do have those dreaded FINALS to look forward to still ::), but after that I git to dig my uniform outta the closet, turn up the Star Trek: The Motion Picture soundtrack, and haul the Foxtrot outta mothballs 8) However, I do expect to be takin' a few refresher courses at Starfleet Academy along the way :P My sabre's kinda rusty and SFC single player in my dorm just don't cut it. It was kinda fun reacquaintin' myself with SFC: Gold Edition though ;D I may not have enough time to play this weekend, but I'd still like to drop in on TS and say hi. If anybody could supply the TS addy that everybody uses, I'd greatly appreciate it :) See y'all in space in the not-so-distant future.

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
Re: #include <stdio.h>
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 02:23:16 am »

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
  • It's Not News. It's CNN
Re: #include <stdio.h>
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 07:57:01 am »
Welcome back leRoy.   I'm sure that likkerpig is lurking around here somewhere with a "Gimp suit" for you ;D

[img width=600 height=150]