Topic: Shatner Roast  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Starkiller

• Lt. Junior Grade
Shatner Roast
« on: August 22, 2006, 11:48:25 pm »
Anyone get the chance to see it?

If not, hit youtube.com and search for shatner roast...

again... sans coffee :)

Offline S31-Riptide

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • Chaotic Network & SFC3.net
Re: Shatner Roast
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 07:54:59 am »
I video taped it... have not had a chance to watch it yet... I've heard it's realy funny.

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 07:14:33 pm »
okay, i finally saw it. it was okay. not as funny as i hoped. the original trek references were cool, but the whole thing seemed...forced. like they were just there for the paycheck. andy dick was funny, but he seemed coked to the gills. the others just seemed, i don't know. like they were just there because they had to be.

ah well, it still made me laugh at parts so it wasn't a total loss
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 11:59:31 am »
The only one who really Tickled me was Betty White, and of course Takei and Nichols, but Lately the roasts just seem to be all Anal jokes.

Forced I think is the right words there. I prefer the witty more then the Crude.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War