Topic: eaw mission for op problem  (Read 3579 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
eaw mission for op problem
« on: October 31, 2006, 09:15:31 pm »
well i try the fed vs isc mission from evildave for op and well there no mission, you just go from grid to grid, so i don't know if its supose to do that or not?

Offline NuclearWessels

• Evil Dave
  • Serverkit Development Team
  • Lt. Commander
  • Scripter and general nuisance
    • NukeDocs
Re: eaw mission for op problem
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 10:40:31 am »

Hmm - which exact mission is this?  (Anything that's more than a year or so old seems to leak from my brain these days ;) )

dave

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 01:21:19 pm »
well its not a mission but the scenario that you have in eaw, the war agains the isc, well that scenario was made also for op and ist someone name evil dave that seem to have made a version of it but when you start you just go from one sector to another, there nothing to do, no mission, well you can go deep into romulan teritorry and klingo also, anyway its just boring and i don't know if it supose  to do that, i can't find the scrip but i will copy it from my com and post it somewhere.

Offline NuclearWessels

• Evil Dave
  • Serverkit Development Team
  • Lt. Commander
  • Scripter and general nuisance
    • NukeDocs
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 02:43:06 pm »
Heh, I'm the evil one - I'll go dig through my source code archives and see if I can still find that one. 
(EDIT: dug through, but no luck - I haven't got any of my old sources that pre-date '04)

I have a vague recollection that Firesoul also went through the transplanted EAW->OP scenarios and cleaned out a bunch of bugs, so I'll see if that's floating around here someplace

EDIT: Here are Firesoul's recompiled EAW-->OP campaign scripts and bug fixes, I'd recommend them:
http://klingon.pet.dhs.org/EAW_missions/EAW_campaigns_for_OP-20030330.zip

dave
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 02:56:25 pm by NuclearWessels »