Topic: Is there anyway of deleteing a entire thread with this new board setup  (Read 2648 times)

Khalee

I have two threads on the off topic forum, I want to delete one of them, as they are mainly the same thing, but it does not look like I can.

I can delete my first post within the thread and my replies but not the entire thread, any reason why that function was taken away?, or would a moderator oe admin kindly delete this thread entirely please.

http://208.57.228.4/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB15&Number=36873&page=0&view

I started the thread over and no need for two of them to be going.

Thank You.

CptCastrin

Done.

E_Look

Guys,

I am wondering the same thing.  I see you moderators can do it, but can we the posters of the bulletin boards of Taldren, to form a more perfect thread, based on antiredundancy and neatness, do the same?  

Aldaron

I would say PM a moderator and we'll delete it. One of us is usually on at all times. Make sure you paste the link to the one you want (which is what Khalee did) so we don't delete the wrong one  

Khalee

Is there anyway of deleteing a entire thread with this new board setup
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2003, 12:15:31 pm »

I have two threads on the off topic forum, I want to delete one of them, as they are mainly the same thing, but it does not look like I can.

I can delete my first post within the thread and my replies but not the entire thread, any reason why that function was taken away?, or would a moderator oe admin kindly delete this thread entirely please.

http://208.57.228.4/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB15&Number=36873&page=0&view

I started the thread over and no need for two of them to be going.

Thank You.

CptCastrin

Done.

E_Look

Guys,

I am wondering the same thing.  I see you moderators can do it, but can we the posters of the bulletin boards of Taldren, to form a more perfect thread, based on antiredundancy and neatness, do the same?  

Aldaron

I would say PM a moderator and we'll delete it. One of us is usually on at all times. Make sure you paste the link to the one you want (which is what Khalee did) so we don't delete the wrong one