Topic: Searching for a Story  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Commander Maxillius

• You did NOT just shoot that green sh-t at me?!?
  • Lt. Commander
Searching for a Story
« on: July 26, 2007, 05:59:10 am »
I forget who wrote it, and even what forums it was on, but it is about the trials of the Federation frigate Kusangi as told by her XO.

I really would like to find it as I never finished it and I really want to know if the Captain and the Exec. learned to tolerate each other.
I was never here, you were never here, this conversation never took place, and you most certainly did not see me.

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
Re: Searching for a Story
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 03:13:17 pm »
You're looking for Scottish Andy's damn fine stories 'The Six-Day War' and 'Aftermath'.  Both can be found here...

Starbase 23

There's also a truckload of other stuff on Andy's site...most of my La'ra stories, Jaeih's stuff, Lara's....Andy's got a hell of an archive.
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 03:29:05 pm »
sweetness, thanks :)
I was never here, you were never here, this conversation never took place, and you most certainly did not see me.

Offline Scottish Andy

• First Officer of the Good Ship Kusanagi
  • Lt. Commander
  • New and improved.
    • Starbase 23
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 10:41:22 am »
Wow, someone's actually looking for my stories? Coolness! Aweome! X-cellent! *Bill and Ted air guitar*

And thanks for the compliments, Larry!
Come visit me at:  www.Starbase23.net

The Senior Service rocks! Rule, Britannia!

The Doctor: "Must be a spatio-temporal hyperlink."
Mickey: "Wot's that?"
The Doctor: "No idea. Just made it up. Didn't want to say 'Magic Door'."
- Doctor Who: The Woman in the Fireplace (S02E04)

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 07:18:31 pm »
It appears that "Raider" is missing.  I'm curious to know why the entire crew of the Kusanagi is on probation, not just the CO and XO.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems ya haven't written it yet lol