Topic: Have you tried Law Mod 4.0?  (Read 1696 times)

Offline GFLMyComputerMan

• Lt. Junior Grade
Have you tried Law Mod 4.0?
« on: October 31, 2007, 10:41:26 am »
Hello all our Trek fans out there!

I was wondering if you had the chance to try the GFL's latest mod, LAW mod 4.0?

If you were unaware, our latest update includes new renditions of all the current scripts.  There are no longer platforms in base missions and planet missions, but rather large fleets of ships protecting thier territory.
These edited scripts are harder and guarenteed more fun.  Remember that boring freighter assault?  Now imagine getting attacked by a swarm of fighters as you try to pick off the freighters!  And what would happen if the freighters all of a sudden decided to defend themselves!  No more speed 10 limitations!  It's War!

Remember how easy planet runs are?  Now imagine a nasty base defending the planet with a fleet of more than 8 ships, including a BB?  Possible? Yes! Insane? YOu bet! Fun?  O gosh yeah!  Don't forget the nice payout of 15,000 after your done!

How about those stupid draws and no payout you get when you just barley win a fight?  Don't you think you deserve a victroy and some pp?  Well I do to and now you will get paid!  And not some stupid 300pp either!  That way you can work toward your Battleship and be able to actually gain positive pp after a big fight, rather than get negative pp with repairs.

Ah the good old base run.  Why have those stupid plateforms when we could have 4 warbirds barreling down on you instead!  Well thats what we did.  Your not gonna destroy the base without having to destroy all the defenders first and believe me, they are gonna try darn hard to stop you!

Come play our mod!  Let me know what you think!

Those that are interested, go to www.gfluniverse.net to download our mod.  It's in the download section on the left.  Any questions, suggestions, complaints, email me at gflmycomputerman@netzero.net.

I'd love to know if anyone plans on trying it??!!!???

MCM

PS.  Things to look forward to - new never before seen scripts, ai that have "good" refits and don't die with that one volley.  It't time to step the level of gaming up in SFC3 and the GFL does just that.