Topic: Hey Stoney, gotta question for ya.  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Hey Stoney, gotta question for ya.
« on: November 06, 2007, 07:14:11 pm »
I got the Wifes CPAP machine in yesterday, and It's a quite nice little thing, but the air seems to be drying out her through. It does have a humidifier on it, But I also have an external humidifier. What do you think would be best for her, as I'll use that liquid Vicks on the machine.

Stephen
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 03:01:24 pm by Stephen NCC -73070 »
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
Re: Hey Jim, gotta question for ya.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 12:47:06 am »
1. i don't answer to jim  ;)

2. does hers have a water chamber that is heated? i have to fill mine every night to make sure i don't run out during the night. make sure it always has water.mine is a chamber that holds like 2 pints. check and let me know
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 05:54:17 pm by FCM_stoneyface_XC »
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Hey Jim, gotta question for ya.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 03:00:43 pm »
I don't think It's heated, But I'll Check when she wakes up from her nap.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War