Topic: 2008 Fundraiser is launched !!! Important information you should read!  (Read 14533 times)

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
Re: 2008 Fundraiser is launched !!! Important information you should read!
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2008, 05:43:10 pm »
UPDATE:

As of today, we've received over $800 in donations!

That means we're only $500 away from our baseline server cost !

:rwoot: :rwoot:

So, to those of you whose generosity has been overwhelming ... THANK YOU SO MUCH!
To those of you who still plan on donating ... THANK YOU SO MUCH!

And for those of you who can't spare a couple bucks, then we'd welcome your time, talents or whatever! If you'd like to volunteer, then just contact me, or any of our Admins and we'll see what we can do!

Let's keep the momentum going! We sure appreciate it !!!

Regards,
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline Fedman NCC-3758

• Brother Federico the Feducator & Lord High Mokus
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2008, 06:04:25 pm »

Salute!

The Star Spangled Banner bring hither,
 O're Columbia's true sons let it wave.
May the wreaths they have won never wither,
 Nor it's stars cease to shine on the brave.

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 02:53:58 am »
We're still about $500 away from our new server...

Let's not let this just peeter out... if your waiting for your refund or something, shoot me a PM and let me know you intend to donate. We need at least another $300 to make the server a possibility, as I can't afford right now to chunk out $500 bucks and pay the internet / electric / etc. bills. Plus the DGA domains are due for renewal, that's about $100 right there.

This way I can figure in the remain balance in my budget, and give a time line as to when the new server can be expected to be put into service, or if we don't make the $300 minimum, announce just *where* the funds are going.

Once again, thank you all who have donated, and we appreciate your support!

Regards,
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 06:29:01 am »
We're still about $500 away from our new server...

Let's not let this just peeter out... if your waiting for your refund or something, shoot me a PM and let me know you intend to donate. We need at least another $300 to make the server a possibility, as I can't afford right now to chunk out $500 bucks and pay the internet / electric / etc. bills. Plus the DGA domains are due for renewal, that's about $100 right there.

This way I can figure in the remain balance in my budget, and give a time line as to when the new server can be expected to be put into service, or if we don't make the $300 minimum, announce just *where* the funds are going.

Once again, thank you all who have donated, and we appreciate your support!

Regards,

I'm still waiting for my check for working the Super Tuesday polls.  I'll give what I can when I get that chance.  And I agreed to sign up to work the California state primaries in June, so when I get that check, I'll see what money I can send along your way as well.

I'm still debating whether or not to work the November polls.  If the Super Tuesday chaos is any indication, I don't even wanna know what can and will go wrong in November.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline TarMinyatur

• Lt.
It is nice to be proven wrong. I lost hope that the SFC EAW source code would ever be released legally. Amazing.

Offline marstone

• Because I can
  • Commander
  • G.E.C.K. - The best kit to have
    • Ramblings on the Q3, blog
Iam still looking to pop off another donation in the short term, probably not the size of the first one, but another one to help out. 
The smell of printer ink in the morning,
Tis the smell of programming.

Offline r2ch

• Ensign
Donation sent.

Thank you for keeping the servers live.

Offline FPF-Thrain

• Lt. Junior Grade
Frey what's the count left for the server at this point?

I suppose I should have the cleaners take the plastic off my command chair and prepare for major maintenance and refitting......

'Hail Gurthang! No lord or loyalty dost thou know, save the hand that wieldeth thee. From no blood wilt thou shrink. Wilt thou therefore take Túrin Turambar, wilt thou slay me swiftly?'
And from the blade rang a cold voice in answer: 'Yea, I will drink thy blood gladly, that so I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and the blood of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly.'