Topic: a old sg1 question  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
a old sg1 question
« on: February 22, 2008, 10:15:56 am »
in sg1 season 1 episode 1 when Apophis cross the gate to earth how did he dial up since the control is in the control room and the jaffa have not get there to dial up?

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
Re: a old sg1 question
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 10:50:51 am »
That episode was done before it was canonized that Wormholes were only one-way.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 08:34:58 pm »
I checked the episode on DVD and the wormhole is shut down and restarted before they leave.  The restart is not shown but in later episodes Apophis and other Goa'uld have a wrist worn portable DHD.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 07:05:20 am »
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."