Topic: Erin Grey is still hot...  (Read 31317 times)

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
Re: Erin Grey is still hot...
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2009, 12:52:57 am »
Hey, what about Tanya Roberts?

She's still smoking!!!! 
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2009, 09:23:02 am »
Hey, what about Tanya Roberts?

She's still smoking!!!!

Have you notified your next of kin and updated your life insurance?  S'Cipio takes it personally when someone contaminates this thread with the name of other women, he does not seem to think there are any.

Quote from Heathen
Suppose <some dog of an actress> had played <some dog of a part on Star Trek>
This is an Erin Grey thread.  All of you heathens please stop mentioning other women's names.

Oh, and Nemesis, your second screen capture was one I didn't already have.  Nice!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got more stalking to do.

-S'Cipio
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2009, 07:06:42 am »
I'm not worried.  What's the worse he can do, kill me?  If I stay dead this time, he'll be doing me a favor.

If I don't stay dead, at least I'll get a 3 week vacation.  I say 3 weeks cause the last time it took 3 weeks from when they put me under till I managed to crawl back out again.  Damned sealed tombs.

*farts and then looks at Tanya Roberts and Erin Grey*
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.