Topic: Erin Grey is still hot...  (Read 31315 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Erin Grey is still hot...
« on: July 12, 2008, 12:18:20 am »
I just saw where she will be on a SciFi movie, ghouls, and had to post this pic of her.

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
Re: Erin Grey is still hot...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 03:34:24 am »
Yeah, she is still hot. ;D

The '70's.  My mother once told me that, with my mentality, it was so unfortunate that I missed them.
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 04:08:44 am »
SHe's Buck Rogers Hot !!!

Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 08:08:10 am »
I'd still buck her roger, if you know what I mean.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 11:41:45 pm »
What do you think Roger was Bucking?   :D
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 12:00:46 am »
What do you think Roger was Bucking?   :D

Every eligible woman in the show (including a young Jamie Lee Curtis)?
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 12:49:00 am »
A couple of Screen captures as my good deed of the day.
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 03:55:12 pm »
Some more screen captures.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 04:00:22 pm »
Some more.

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 07:53:43 pm »
The TV series is such a guilty pleasure for me...it's amazing that '70's shows could be so cheesy and yet so hard not to watch.
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 08:09:02 pm »
According to her wikipedia entry, she auditioned for the role of Janeway, and made it to the final 5.

Offline Father Ted

• Starfleet Chaplain-Recalled to Active Duty
  • Lt. Commander
  • Next to Ted Williams in the freezer
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2008, 08:55:28 am »
According to her wikipedia entry, she auditioned for the role of Janeway, and made it to the final 5.

They wouldn't have needed to add  sexiness to boost ratings with Seven if she had been picked for Janeway.   :rwoot:

Captain: USS Majestik Moose NCC-1712

"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts." -Cicero
"Superman wears Jack Bauer jammies."-Anonymous
"Better to fight for something than live for nothing." -George S. Patton

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2008, 06:04:04 pm »
Nicola Bryant also auditioned for the part of Janeway.  Now she is still one hot woman!!!
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 07:51:15 am »

Man.  Talk about 'might have been'.

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 01:03:51 pm »
Wow.. she could have been the female Kirk.. instead, we got the female Checkov driving the boat.
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 01:29:44 pm »
I never saw much of Voyager but I think if I were to choose a woman Captain for it I would have chosen Bebe Neuwirth.  She could handle the dominant role of Captain and still manage sexy when needed.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 05:05:40 pm »
What about Katey Sagal?  No one would have wanted to mess with Voyager if she were captain.

Although, I would have hated to use the toilets cause of Al, and who knows where the ship would have ended up with Kelly at the helm.

Anyone wanna venture as to what Bud would have done?

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 11:49:42 pm »
Rosie O'Donnell... let the Borg try to assimilate that..

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 11:54:12 pm »
Please, the borg trying to assimilate her conjures images of her ending up in Jeri Ryan's costume.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2008, 02:28:05 pm »
Please, the borg trying to assimilate her conjures images of her ending up in Jeri Ryan's costume.

How many guys here would object to that if Jeri Ryan was out of it?