Topic: Way OT: FOund this today 15 images you won't believe are not photoshopped  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
http://www.cracked.com/article_16556_15-images-you-wont-believe-arent-photoshopped.html

Some of them are just crazy, like the house, and the parking garage. Thought some of you might get a kick out of them.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
This would have been better in the Off Topic areas than here in the models forum.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline FCM_SFHQ_XC

• There is life outside of Windows..
  • Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
  • Starbase Atlantis [X-refit]
    • 9th Fleet
Very funny images some of them, but yea, this does go in Off topic :)
Starfleet Headquarters out.

Fleet Commodore, XenoCorp, ISC Fleet.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Yeah your probably right moving the thread.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
It was in Ten Forward, not the models forum.  He was lost.
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Doh. I was wondering why I didn't see ten forward as an option when I went to move it. I'll put it back there.

Stephen

Offline Centurus

• Captain

Who was lost?

The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral

Who was lost?

I think you were.  The thread wasn't in the modeling forum, it was in Ten Forward, unless another mod moved it between the time you saw it and I saw it in Ten Forward.
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline Centurus

• Captain

Who was lost?

I think you were.  The thread wasn't in the modeling forum, it was in Ten Forward, unless another mod moved it between the time you saw it and I saw it in Ten Forward.

I wasn't lost.  You just came in way too late into the topic to know.  Go check the models forum and you'll see it was moved from the models forum to here.

In fact, I'm the one that requested it moved.  While I have never been known for posting 100% off topic, even I know when not to go too far off topic.