Topic: Recording issues  (Read 1356 times)

Offline AlchemistiD

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • No Replacement For Displacement
Recording issues
« on: December 14, 2008, 12:06:11 am »
Hello, I have a quick question about virtual desktops.

I'm looking for one that will just give me a window to run applications in fullscreen mode in, without me having to run them actually fullscreen.  I'd like to know of any as it would make capturing game footage for playthroughs easier.  I'm currently recording, and Gens+ is a real bear to use, especialy since FRAPS will only record in fullscreen.

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
Re: Recording issues
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 08:11:34 am »
I usually use Camtasia Studio .. however mine came in a software bundle.. normal cost is about $230

It works with MS Office Powerpoint or on its own, screen captures windowed or full screen.. converts to many different formats.. you can also edit frame by frame if need be.

it captures both video and sound, and they can be edited separately.

Hope that this helps..

the Trial has a 30 free use, no water marks, full function.. after that.. you have to purchase it.. that is unless you have a good registry cleaner (uninstall Camtasia Trial, clean registry, restart system clean registry again, restart, reinstall Camtasia.. and you have a new 30 trial time).
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team