Topic: SFC I Hydran campaign issue  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Temy

• Lt. Junior Grade
SFC I Hydran campaign issue
« on: June 11, 2009, 07:24:52 am »
I'm part of the Keepership, I have completed the first five missions. However, I played so far into the game that I have access (and purchased) an Overlord Battlecruiser and two Iroquois cruisers between the last storyline misson I could play (You're IT!) and where I'm at now. I feel that I'm unable to play the Keepership campaign beyond that point.

My question (for those who played the Keepership campaign until the very end): how long do you have to wait between You're IT! and Dragon's Breath?

Or there is a specific system to travel to?

Offline Temy

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: SFC I Hydran campaign issue
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 07:00:37 pm »
Or rather, when I play my first sitting as a Hydran, I can play all the Keepership missions.

In the second sitting, I am still a member of the Keepership but I couldn't do any mission and in the third sitting, I am somehow expelled from the Keepership and, as such, I cannot do any storyline mission. However, I can even besiege Klingon starbases (with now two Overlords) and take them out, in an endless campaign.

I don't have that problem with Federation campaigns (and maybe Gorn/Lyran but I haven't played either through the end) This is sad, since I like flying Hydrans a lot...

Offline 3dot14

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • Starfleet Universe
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 10:30:11 am »
I seem to remember one of the Hydran campaign had some faults in the coding, you must delete a couple script files to ensure you reach the end...
now, that's as much as I remember, it has been a while...

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 11:26:28 am »
holy crap 3dot14? long time no see
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-