Topic: Where are the Centauri Vaughn SFC: OP scripts???  (Read 6408 times)

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
Where are the Centauri Vaughn SFC: OP scripts???
« on: October 16, 2009, 09:53:54 pm »
The old thread postings  with Centauri Vaughn/s the Wrath of Khan/All good Things missions have outdated links and I can not find them at Battleclinic...

Please advise.

KF
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 09:04:49 am by Klingon Fanatic »
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Centauri Vaughn

Re: Where are the Centauri Vaughn SFC: OP scripts???
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 02:54:10 pm »
The old thread postings  with Centauri Vaughn/s the Wrath of Khan/All good Things missions have outdated links and I can not find them at Battleclinic...

Please advise.

KF

Hey, Klingon Fanatic. Long time no see, errr, type. I tried to get All Good Things posted on the Dynaverse downloads but as usual my request went unheeded. Let me know if you still want to download it. I will try to work something out. I hope all is well with you.

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 05:42:15 pm »

Please advise.

KF

Hey, Klingon Fanatic. Long time no see, errr, type. I tried to get All Good Things posted on the Dynaverse downloads but as usual my request went unheeded. Let me know if you still want to download it. I will try to work something out. I hope all is well with you.

CV,

All is well and thank you for checking in on this thread.

Yes please post them at Battleclinic or wherever you can. I lost my copies when I upgraded to a Vista PC...

Excellent missions, I don't want to lose them.

Best wishes,

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline Tus-XC

• Capt
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 05:44:37 pm »

Please advise.

KF

its actually very easy to upload them to dyna, just got the dyna front page, click on downloads, go to library upload.  from there pick the destination and do the upload thingy.
Rob

"Elige Sortem Tuam"

Centauri Vaughn

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 07:43:40 pm »

Please advise.

KF

its actually very easy to upload them to dyna, just got the dyna front page, click on downloads, go to library upload.  from there pick the destination and do the upload thingy.

Tus-XC,

I have tried that before and now but it does not work for me. I requested several times for my missions to be uploaded by the Dynaverse Moderators while I had active links but never got any response. Please advise what must be done or what I am doing wrong.

Thank you, KF for the compliments.