Topic: Okay, a few more questions regarding OP  (Read 2573 times)

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Okay, a few more questions regarding OP
« on: October 21, 2009, 02:13:36 pm »
I have a few more questions regarding OP:

1) are romulans the only ones who can have nuclear mines?

2) if you give a PF a tractor, will it use it?

3) can you only have 1 PF per shuttlebay?

4) I know that there is a Plasma/Drone that is hidden that is nerfed due to lack of coding. I also know that there exists a TRBH and TRBL - are those unfinished and act wonky? (aside from the UI which i know doesn't exist) or are they viable weapons

5) The strength of a Fast plasma is equivalent to what other plasma? is it just a fast Plasma-S, G, R or does it have its own damage curve.

6) does the plasma snare do any damage, or does it just slow the guy down. How long does the effect last?
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
Re: Okay, a few more questions regarding OP
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 02:48:07 pm »

1) are romulans the only ones who can have nuclear mines?

Yes, hard-coded in the game.

2) if you give a PF a tractor, will it use it?

Yes

3) can you only have 1 PF per shuttlebay?

Yes -  you mean per fighter squad, right?

4) I know that there is a Plasma/Drone that is hidden that is nerfed due to lack of coding. I also know that there exists a TRBH and TRBL - are those unfinished and act wonky? (aside from the UI which i know doesn't exist) or are they viable weapons

The TRBs work, on some SGO servers we had an 'Alien encounter" mssion where you'd have to fight Andro ships with these weapons.

5) The strength of a Fast plasma is equivalent to what other plasma? is it just a fast Plasma-S, G, R or does it have its own damage curve.

It's 40 point torp, bigger than S, smaller than R

6) does the plasma snare do any damage, or does it just slow the guy down. How long does the effect last?

Not sure, try to ignore the Taldren X-ships.
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Re: Okay, a few more questions regarding OP
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 03:02:33 pm »
Thanks DH.

I normally do ignore the X-ships except where cheese is permitted, but I thought for a small mod of my own some of the X-Ship weapons might be handy.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."