Topic: SFC 2 EAW CD key  (Read 5141 times)

torn51

SFC 2 EAW CD key
« on: January 11, 2010, 02:37:43 pm »
I was going thru the attic and found the game hidden away in a box. Re-installed but cant play because i no longer have the cd key.  Any suggestions anyone? Would love to play again but feelinf screwed at the moment. Thanks for any help.

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
Re: SFC 2 EAW CD key
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 10:00:30 pm »
So long as you have an original CD or Case (the CD Key is stuck on the game case BTW).. Contact FA_Frey_XC by PM. He has the Key generators from Taldren to create ginuine CD keys.. however he will ask for verification that the game CD is Authentic and Original (not a downloaded copy).
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

torn51

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 10:19:35 pm »
thank you

Offline lee220

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 05:29:03 pm »
My copy of Starfleet Command II Empires at War has the wrong key printed on front of the jewel case, I think it's the one for Orion Pirates since it's only 16 digits.

I read this post so I was wondering if I need to do the same thing too. I already e-mailed the administrator but I wasn't sure if I needed to create a new post first.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you.

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 03:17:35 pm »
lee220, I sent you a personal message (PM) with the information that we require. Reply to me by PM with your information and we should be able help.