Topic: Looking for shiplist stats for nuBSG, B5, etc, etc?  (Read 1921 times)

Offline -E

• Lt. Junior Grade
Looking for shiplist stats for nuBSG, B5, etc, etc?
« on: March 17, 2010, 09:51:44 pm »
Back in the day, I thought the idea of putting non-Trek or non-SFB  stuff in SFC was an abhoration... but now, I'd just like to have some fun and use the Pirate slots for something useful (to me *grin).

So the models are no problem, but coming up with reasonable stats for the shiplist is a completely different story. I've done some searching, but all I can come up with are a million Trek-centric mods... anyone have any collected shiplists covering all or parts of the other scifi shows?

Offline Roychipoqua_Mace

• Lt.
Re: Looking for shiplist stats for nuBSG, B5, etc, etc?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 10:26:03 pm »
I don't know about actual compiled shiplists, but I do know that a SFB fan, Donald Miller, has a site with some non-Trek (as well as a lot of Trek!) SSDs. Unfortunately, he makes up new weapons systems for them, but maybe they'd still be helpful for things like weapons arcs and hardpoint placement. http://www.smileylich.com/sfb/ssd/ssds.html

Offline -E

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Looking for shiplist stats for nuBSG, B5, etc, etc?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 06:36:01 am »
Looks like there used to be at least one Babylon 5 shiplist and one multi-scif-fi shiplist.  But it looks like all links are dead to anything resembling them.

I checked the SSD's, but I haven't played actual SFB for 25 years, so the 2Xe marks are foreign to me. (seems like the SSD creator has made them at different scales like Federation Commander does with two scales)