Topic: Is the Alt-B server defunct?  (Read 6489 times)

Offline MiyamotoMusashi

• Ensign
Is the Alt-B server defunct?
« on: April 03, 2010, 09:24:48 am »
Good Morning,
    After an extended absence, and a comp update, I have reloaded, configured and run the game. In the Campaign Selector screen, the Alt-B server is not listed. Has Alt-B folded, or is it only available at certain times?
Regards...

Offline SPMaverick

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Shadow Warriors
Re: Is the Alt-B server defunct?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 06:59:42 pm »
The last time I checked, the server had hardware problems and the owner was waiting for funds to have it repaired.

Offline MiyamotoMusashi

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 10:20:30 pm »
Much Thanks, Maverick! I was beginning to think that there was no one left doing SFC3.
Regards,...

NCC74656

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 06:14:42 am »
i offered to host the server on my boxes a long time ago but i never got a repily back.  on a side note.. the verification for posting is redonculas

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 04:36:34 am »
The extra verification is only required for the first three forum posts. (Your next post should not require the extra steps.) It is a spam prevention measure, thanks for your patience.

I will have a new server status page up soon. Here are the SFC3 servers that are up right now:

hostname gametype
Ed's Dynaverse Testing the Dynaverse server. Right now this is a very basic out of the box config, however movment speed has been increased to 1.0 seconds (5 with a starbase) and you may move 2 hexes at a time. Combat speed has also been a little over doubled.
Strayy's Tavern Welcome to Strayy's Tavern, Home of the Dynageezers ... We've been expecting you, everything else went wrong today... just kidding. Running v534B GO TO: [url=http://WWW.TAVERN.PAULSBEERCREW.COM]WWW.TAVERN.PAULSBEERCREW.COM[/url] FOR DOWNLOADS & UPDATES !!! (updated 3-27-2009) We have 94 new models, 84 missions, the lost races have been added as enemies, new map, increased hex difficulty, 2 hex movement & draft radius, no disrepute, and cheep supplies to go with you're favorite beverage... So, come on in, relax, have a drink & bomb the snot out of the other guy... just watch out for the Planets, Borg, and everyone else !!!
AF MOD SERVER 32 Welcome to the AF MOD 3.2 server New ships added rebalance on DN's BB's and CA's easier BASE and Planet ATTACKS FULL VPN NOW USEING NEOROUTER FOR MORE RELIABLE CONNECTION TO THE SERVER AND ALL PLAYERS goto [url=http://www.fa-af.net]www.fa-af.net[/url] for more info and downloads...
AnotherDay Just another day in the Star Trek universe. Admin: royall _AT_ conchbbs.com Attention: The computer running this server is slowly dying. I can move the server to another computer, but I need to know if players are using it. If you enjoy this game, please send a note to the email address above.