Topic: I have ST Legacy original models  (Read 41659 times)

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
Re: I have ST Legacy original models
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2010, 06:46:27 pm »
How about the planets or space textures from ST: Legacy? Surely they can be converted DD?
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2010, 05:46:06 am »
BUMP

Anything new?

I'd like to see a post for the ST:Legacy planets or at least their texture sets.
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline Terradyhne

• Lt.
    • Terradyhne-yards
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2010, 01:36:11 pm »
I'd like to see a post for the ST:Legacy planets or at least their texture sets.
If you want to have the Legacy Planets than you have to use the whole models as they are textured in some idiotic way, with four or eight textures for the middle part and one for each top and bottom cap section.
I have some mysterious Pc problems these dayssince i have upgraded my system and changeing from AMD to Intel, so i can't ripp more for you guys. playing games is not the problem, even the newest, but using painting and 3d modelling programms is causing bluescreens out of nowhere in such a number, that i didn't have the last eight years with my AMD systems.

"there will be no better worlds with human presence as mankind tends to ignorance, intolerance and selfishness, despite they tell you about themselves"

Offline Tus-XC

• Capt
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Commander
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2010, 03:46:49 pm »
That is not a proc issue terra, more likely software.  when you say upgraded do you mean bought new computer or swapped out parts?
Rob

"Elige Sortem Tuam"

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2010, 10:20:48 pm »
That is not a proc issue terra, more likely software.  when you say upgraded do you mean bought new computer or swapped out parts?
Some amd systems allow more user friendly programs to work vrs intell products from past use.  Im not sure if its a windows thing or the way the processors works. Some ppl i know have a better 64 bit experiance with amd products they tell me intell blows. Its all on what your used too and how to tweek your own pc to fit it all i guess  :P For me it was always amd untill the vista intell now i have issues with stock model files with sfc go figure. Its all about the know how to fix it  :angel:.
Time for life!