Topic: =/\= oooh boy!!! i can't wait! i can't wait! i can't wait!!!  (Read 1345 times)

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
=/\= oooh boy!!! i can't wait! i can't wait! i can't wait!!!
« on: September 06, 2010, 04:05:58 pm »
in the next few days, one of the most anticipated products (by me at least) will be released for purchase. the parraot AR drone! i am so excited. i have been watching the dev on this product for almost a year now and i seriously want one of these things. at just $300 (it sounds like a lot i know but consider the product) this will be extremely affordable for basically a helicopter run on remote control. the difference is that this thing auto-balances and hovers and is controlled by your iphone! awesome-sauce!!!! it has a protective foam hull for running indoors that has foam loops that go around the 4 rotor blades and a different hull for outside that is lighter an you can get higher altitudes. enough talk go look!!!

http://hothardware.com/News/Parrots-Quadricopter-Readies-for-iDevicecontrolled-Launch/
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
Re: =/\= oooh boy!!! i can't wait! i can't wait! i can't wait!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 04:23:47 pm »
But how am I supposed to spy on people with only 12 minutes of battery life?

Offline Lono

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: =/\= oooh boy!!! i can't wait! i can't wait! i can't wait!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 11:03:39 am »
DOOOOO WANTTT!!!!!!!!

I'm sure some enterprising hardware hacker will increase that fly time soon enough!

AWESOME!!!!