Topic: Vader's Fist!  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Vader's Fist!
« on: September 17, 2010, 11:49:24 am »
I know you are a huge fan of Star wars Memorabilia Stoney , so when I saw this, I thought of you right off the bat.

http://www.asylum.com/2010/09/10/weird-star-wars-merchandise/

I mean it almost has everything one can use in a day, You get out od your SW sheets, Drink some Vader's Fist, Eat some toast, and C3PO's, Get ready for the night with your Lando Disguise kit and Lando Cologne, and drink the night away with SW Champagne .

What more could I guy want???!!??

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Lono

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Vader's Fist!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 03:54:10 pm »
Forget the Juice! - I WANT THAT TOASTER!!!!

mmmmm.....  sith-a-licious!

;D

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 04:26:57 pm »
sith-a-licious LOL. that is a great phrase. so the boba fett chicks are incredibly hot!
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 04:47:05 pm »
Wow, I actually ate C3POs. I actually had Star Wars bedsheets! (a different set, I think I finally threw out the pillowcase a few years ago) I had almost all the original action figures.

Holy crap. I had no idea it was this bad. --- Hi my name is Bonk, and I had a Star Wars problem...

That is one cool toaster.