Topic: Left4Dead 1&2 onsale at steam.  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Left4Dead 1&2 onsale at steam.
« on: October 06, 2010, 02:57:17 pm »
Both are $10.29, and include some kind of DLC. Or you can buy them separately for $6.99.

Not too bad for a lot zombie shooting fun.

stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Lono

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Left4Dead 1&2 onsale at steam.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 11:58:06 am »
Seriously people - if you don't have L4D2 - get it NOW!!!

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!!!

One of the best team based games since Counter Strike imho...

8 Story Campaigns - multiple multiple multiple competitive versus modes - new free updates all the time - and built from the ground up MOD friendly!

I've already put nearly 50 Hours into it and I've yet to try nearly 40% of the available content.

The combo L4D 1&2 pack is also a good recommend - because there are already amazing MOD's for the first game - but honestly some of the first is already being ported and rebalanced for the L4D2 engine by the Devs - and there is reason to believe this will continue.

Seriously tho for 7 or 10 bucks - you won;t go wrong - this is an INSANE value!!!

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Left4Dead 1&2 onsale at steam.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 03:16:40 pm »
And it ends today my friends!

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War