Topic: Star Trek: Starfleet Command II - EAW (cd key code....Help!)  (Read 7103 times)

Offline SquirePD

• Ensign
  • Please place comments on the line provided. _
Star Trek: Starfleet Command II - EAW (cd key code....Help!)
« on: March 10, 2011, 03:01:38 am »
Hello, I purchased Starfleet Command II around ten years ago. Never got to play it because the computer I had then would not run the game. I have a new computer now but now I have lost the cd key code. I need a new cd key code and was told to make a post here to get some help.

Kelly
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 06:59:08 am by Bonk XC »
Never argue with a Moron. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Offline LordSaxon

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Honor before Fear.....
Re: Star Trek: Starfleet Command II - EAW (cd key code....Help!)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 08:21:39 pm »
You have the disc but not the case? Bummer.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 06:58:31 am by Bonk XC »

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
Re: Star Trek: Starfleet Command II - EAW (cd key code....Help!)
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 07:06:08 am »
Hello, I purchased Starfleet Command II around ten years ago. Never got to play it because the computer I had then would not run the game. I have a new computer now but now I have lost the cd key code. I need a new cd key code and was told to make a post here to get some help.

You have two options:

1) Send FRA.E.Kehakoul_XC a personal message on these forums for a closed process manual question and answer exchange to establish that you do indeed have a retail copy of SFC. This option is manual and may take some time.

2) Make a small ($6) donation through the Dynaverse Marketplace, selecting the appropriate product, and you will receive a new key by email (as well as a download link, which you may ignore since you already have the disc(s) - however if your copy of SFC is not a legitimate retail copy, I recommend that you download the zipped iso(s) from the link provided in the Market emails). This option is automated.