Topic: =/\= mars mission simulation on ISS possible, amazon denies skynet attack outage  (Read 1644 times)

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
in a serious story, nasa may be planning on using the ISS for a mars mission test platform. currently there are plans to use the station for a week long simulation. rumors are inclined towards the station eventually being used for full analog mars mission experiment.
read here: (great read btw, makes me hopeful for a mars mission again) http://news.discovery.com/space/mars-mission-simulation-space-station-110421.html

in silly news today, amazon has denied their massive cloud outage was caused by skynet! lol as most people are aware, there was a massive outage across amazon and affiliated sites that use their new cloud computing program. there were lots of outages of sites you would not expect including one of my favorites, cad-comic.com (ctrl+alt+del online web comic). the timing of the outage was not missed by some leading amazon to release it's amusing statement.
read it here: http://www.thinq.co.uk/2011/4/22/amazon-denies-skynet-involvement-cloud-outage/
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
Cloud goes down there go your apps and data.  Fundamental reason why I'm anti cloud.  Well illustrated Amazon.   :thumbsup:
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."