Topic: Happy THanksgiving 2011 !!!  (Read 3934 times)

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
Happy THanksgiving 2011 !!!
« on: November 24, 2011, 05:43:51 pm »

We appreciate and thank YOU!!!!

-The D.Net team.
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline xiantew

• Ensign
Re: Happy THanksgiving 2011 !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 06:15:24 am »

No, you don't.

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
Re: Happy THanksgiving 2011 !!!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 04:46:30 am »

No, you don't.

I and many other FANS here appreciate YOU FA FreyXC for the DYNAVERSE.NET. Thank you for your work and the effort to contiune a KICK ARES game series. 
Happy THanksgiving 2011

Xiantew I take it from your comment you do not think the Dynaverse.net and ALL the support to continue the games is not worthy? If its a joke  :laugh:  :( ?   See I am also not worthy but I am just a fan ex fleet sl player now a fan modeler/crappy texturer. 96% of my game model work goes to SFC game format as a release before any of the 17 games my work is requested for  all of this fun due to the DYNAVERSE.NET I hope one day you will see the light.

Dont Frak with  DYNAVERSE.NET !  My crap crap is free!  But I bet  200 Pro modelers and texture artists exist now due to play and editing games since the Taldren crashed. DYNAVERSE.NET RULES  :dance:

Happy THanksgiving Xiantew  .

Someone had to say it!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Time for life!