Topic: =/\= what would silicon life prefer as a food source? humorous article!  (Read 3483 times)

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
basically the article talks about what silicon life would be like and why it would prefer our cities as food rather than us. a pretty good read for any sci-fi fan or just any science geek who has spent more than 5 minutes thinking about silicon based life (or horta mating habits ;) pervs!)

read here: http://www.universetoday.com/91449/why-silicon-based-aliens-would-rather-eat-our-cities-than-us-thoughts-on-non-carbon-astrobiology/
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline Panzergranate

• Commander
  • Aw!! Da big nasty Klingon L7 killed da kitty kat!!
Re: =/\= what would silicon life prefer as a food source? humorous article!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 01:45:08 pm »
Silicon based lifeforms could always snack on the silicone enhanced funbags found commonly around California....

The Klingons have many ways to fry a cat. I prefer to use an L7 Fast Battlecruiser!!

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: =/\= what would silicon life prefer as a food source? humorous article!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 03:18:50 pm »
I think I have that pic of Pamela Anderson Panzer.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War